Home

Friday 29 August 9pm EST Dathomir Episode II

Murashu

Yes lets try it again if you can make it bring yourself plus some good spice/food to the dathomir outpost.

I really want to try that quest cave so I suggest we all go visit the sister, everyone get the quest then we all work our way to the mutant rancor cave.

Dark Jedi's are random spawns as far as I can tell so if we cross one, it dies =)

Murashu, you have a bunch of combat experience and I respect that. However, if we want to be a formible fighting force, I feel we need to work on tactics.

Everyone that is planning to go, should mention which weapon they will use, most of the time. Using that method, you can figure out, which pool we will target most of the time. Remember, we don't want to make the job 2 to 3 times harder.

What I'm saying is, say we have 10 pistols (health damage), 7 Carbines (action), and 3 Rifles (Mind). Well, we should always target the health pool because it's comes the easiest to us. The Pistoleers use their specials, Carbines and Rifles, don't use specials, unless it's Scatter Shot, or any special that targets random pools, or causes a KD or Posture Change.

Just some tidbits I picked up on the OF's.

Originally posted by JekRendar

The Pistoleers use their specials, Carbines and Rifles, don't use specials, unless it's Scatter Shot, or any special that targets random pools, or causes a KD or Posture Change.

Just some tidbits I picked up on the OF's.

Jek, i regularly put enemies down quickly with legshots and then headshots using my carbine and my rifle, works a treat. I can also use intimidate on enemies making them take more damage as they cower in fear as well as warning shot. There are specials for every weapon in the game :)

sorry to nit pick!

Kwok, on hunts we take on things that very, very, few people people could solo. What I posted was strategies a GROUP would use.

But, yes, I see where you are coming from, though.

Murashu, yes, but you would have to wait. Nonetheless, I really feel, we need to spend more times on the forums, it's easier to make contacts this way.

Just my thoughts...

im not saying im comming.. only thing im saying is.... IM GONNA TRY :) i hope i catch zanbroshan online tinight so i can get is composit armor :)

problem is my gun is almost gone :) i used so much of it lately on Dantooine that its goes down the drain real fast :)

Corzip Dinn

hehe so far it hasen't...OMG!!!you guys should ahve been there at this BIG event! Jatari spreads his arms to show it was huge!

OMG!!! there we're rancors (no duh..) and Exploions and lasers going in all directions I'm e-mailing Murashu my pics (which are ALOT!) to him and you guys will be seeing them hopefully soon...

:D hopefully this will show you guys what amazing stuff we do on these Hunts...

This hunt was a blast for sure! :D Jatari I think you left right before I got there [i kept getting killed on my out there, damn nightsister slaves :mad:]. I think I finally got there around 11:45 est and we hunted grauls and graul maulers [among other things] for quite a while after that.......got some incredible xp and overall I had a really fun time with the group. Thanks to all who were there. :)

It is so much fun getting a group out away from the starport. We were several thousand meters south of the science outpost and the lairs were nice and spread out so you could actually pull mobs away and kill them solo. I hope yavin is as much fun as dathomir was.

Oh and if you are curious about the rancor caves....they suck ;) basically a narglatch caves with a few rancors scattered through it.

Would it be possible to go back to Dathomir this Friday the 5th around the same time? We should just head west towards the IMP prison and we will stumble upon something like we did last time! I had so much fun on Dathomir last time, I want to go back. :D

I know what you mean about dueling. Zarker and I spent 3 hours hunting rancors the other night and neither of us died. We could take on 3 rancors and win everytime but if I duel I normally get a single shot off and someone knocks me down for the rest of the fight.

Knockdown needs a serious going over. PvP is just no fun because of it. It's a necessity for you to have it or PvP is impossible. Though, I still have a few tricks up my sleeve. Don't get me wrong, I exagerate a bit, I have won duels. Brawlers don't respond well to SPAMs of Suppression Fire, Healthshots and Disarm. :D

Especially when you can heal your entire HAM with one Stim-D. Just don't let them attack my mind pool. Eeek.

Originally posted by Deft Aklin

You know what a Commando can do in 30 seconds? Two shots, each for 7k. How big is your HAM?

This is very true here.....but it is only the potential. I was hunting with Bogey [he just got his flamethrower] on Lok and he couldn't hit a damn thing. Now moving targets.....only if he gets lucky and that can sometimes happen. He told me that he still dies all the time. How it is in PvP I don't know, but I can't imagine someone standing there......hehe

Archived