Home

Insane RPG Newbies

FlashRam

Originally posted by g//plaZma

The only part of the JK2 community I hate are the ones who try to restrict me from playing the game that I paid for and try to enforce their anti-playing rules on servers that don't follow these rules.

You hate people because you don't like the way they like to play a game? Wow...

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate... leads to suffering.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TK8252MJL

You hate people because you don't like the way they like to play a game? Wow...

Yes I do.

When you've been playing a game for months that you're never allowed to play the right way according to other players, you start to hate.

This works both ways. When I play the game the way I like to, people explode on me and won't hesitate to use every 4 letter word in the book on me. I don't understand why I'm not allowed to do the same when people don't play.

I wonder if it's a coincidence that people who "play" (hell I'm not even going to call what you people do playing, let's call it "hanging out") on servers like jk2files.com and who follow these dumb little rules happen to be the worst damn players in this game when they actually do try to play.

I mean really answer me this oh great wise honorific Jedi...

1-I buy a game.

2-I connect to a server.

3-I just want to play.

What the **** is wrong with that?

What cardinal sin did I commit?

I can do that in any and every damn game made that has multiplayer except this one.

Do you realize I have a better chance of getting in an actual fight in the friggen "Sims Online" than I do in Jedi Outcast?

Do you not see something seriously screwed up with that?

Of course you don't...

:rolleyes:

TK-a456845mfsadias-whatever do you even play online? if you do, do you play ctf? do you play ffa? do you even "play" or do you just stand around rallying everyone for a jedi tower or something stupid like that?

the "bottom line" is people that do that stuff PISS ME OFF

They piss all the real players. all the people that started playing at the begining of jk2, or 1.02 and stuff like that.

i dont know anyone that started playing then that goes around calling people lamers or noobs and using /am commands. hell, it was fine in like 1.01 and 02, because there were so many glitches and the game was just being discovered. This junk was patched and the noveltly wore off. Theres no reason to do anything but play, because when you stand around with saber down in CTF blocking the capper, or just being a general waste of space, or pissing us off in FFA by calling us lamers and noobs, and treating it like an msn chat room, oldschool players get mad. thats the "bottom line"

ZDawg said: What makes you think you have the right to say how afew people play a video game? grow up man.

Grow up? you grow up. stop standing around on "the pad" treating the game like an msn chatroom (because thats probably all the social interaction you get). Dont waste the time of people who actually want to enjoy the last few months of the game.

ZDawg said again: If they have thier own server, sweet, at least they can afford one (unlike half the other clans out there). If they DONT have a server, who cares? if they wanna RPG on an FFA server, let'em there hundreds more you can go to.

No. They can go to a different server. We are playing the game how it was designed to play. The worst part is, RPers like to rally other RPers and Non-RPers alike to have a jedi tower or whatnot. no thanks.

Tk-KS4353487534WHATEVER then said: Obi-Wan X, Radd, ZDawg, (definantly NOT Ic0n!) you all got some really good points (we got some future lawers in here ). You guys are taking the words right out of my mouth!!

you arent part of the jk2 community, tk. just because you post on jk2 forums, you are not part of the jk2 community and you will never be. learn how to think past whatever you see on these forums, and maybe you will figure out that i am making some valid points and i am generally speaking out for the old school jk2 members.

p.s.: i dont care if i get banned for this, im sick of you idiots ruining the jk2 community, because its one of the most interesting, diverse, and unique communities out of all the thousands of games in the world.

Find a good little server for lamers, and stay in it.

hmm, originally it was the saber off = peace fags who were going around to other servers and making people play that way.

OH! :headbump:

why can't that be you smashing your head into a brick wall at mach 50 ?

wups what i meant to say was i'm sick of you girls complaining all the time we all know that last time i saw you in game you quit after 5 minutes, ran into bathroom and locked the door, and cried for an hour now i don't know what you faggots think this is but contrary to popular belief it's not a star wars movie, no there is no honor, yes i'm going to fux u up and do my best to make you cry, and no you can't bury your limp d1ck in an ewoks hairy gaping hole

I did like the demos of the guys that went out to piss admins off and even try/and accomplish killing them... as it was the only "FUN" thing left to do in FFA... its funny the more they try to put things in to stop "Laming" would actually cause the opposite to happen... more of the great players would go out to try ruin as much "FUN" in these servers.. CS great game you log in join a side then go try kill some one... these fan boys need to try walk up to some one in that game a bow before a fight hahahahaha

good point, imagine if you were playing cs (for all you cs fans) and instead of killing each other, the terrorists and counter-terrorists stood around talking... you, being a normal cs player went up and just massacred them... you get banned from the server after being assaulted with "lamer" "noob" "faghat" and what have you. Fun eh? so whys it OK in jk2? just because theres something that proves to people that you are typing? or that just because you are running with no weapon out, kinda like running with the knife in cs, that people shouldnt kill you? Makes no sense does it?

by the way, ZDawg, stick to single player. noobhat.

Originally posted by ZDawg

ic0n, I dont talk to me like you know me. I never treated this game like MSN, STFU and grow up, as I already stated. your only proving my point of "IF YOU DONT AGREE YOU CAN GO GO EEEERRR, DIE! YEA DIE!"

you need to take an oxy and chill out. just because he puts in a reply doesn't mean its directed at you.

of course if you want to take offense we can have a duel.

first to 10 wins sound fair to you? i'll be waiting.

you know the really ****ed up thing?

All the top players from JK2, be it CTF, Duel, TeamFFA pretty much don't give a **** about JA anymore.

Go back about 2-3 months ago and you had every top 1v1/team based player in this game excited about JA and pushing for ladders and league support.

Then we all finally see it in action...

Now, hah, go look at the ladders. None of the top players/clans are even on there really (no offense to anyone who is on them).

The 1v1 ladders would have had hundreds of people on it at launch if they didn't make JA geared towards the RPG nerds.

First JK2 got over run by this homo RPG crap and JA was made just for the homo RPG fanatics and it's sad because this game really did have a chance to thrive but as usual the people who play the game for what it is and enjoy it got **** on once again.

Really go look at all the threads in the JA forum.

"WOW I CAN DO TEH BUTTERFLYZ MOVE!!! I WUB DIS JEDI GAME!!!"

"I WANT MORE OBI DOOKU SKINZ DIS GAME SUX!!!"

Not one damn thread about game play mechanics or one single thread from a person who even was 1/2 way decent in JK2.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by ic0n

by the way, ZDawg, stick to single player. noobhat.

Congrats ic0n, you successfully made the most imature statement of all. good job, really, the hole "noobhat" really got me in the chest there, I think I'm bleeding.

you need to take an oxy and chill out. just because he puts in a reply doesn't mean its directed at you.
He puts my name infront of the statement, he directs it at me, simple logic.

of course if you want to take offense we can have a duel.

first to 10 wins sound fair to you? i'll be waiting.

Although I love to settle all life’s issues in JK2, I don’t duel... a statement like this about as RPG noobish as anything... even if you could beet me, you only prove my point, people like you think that your JK2 skills makes you somebody, Obviously you'v made yourself look like a fool in an argument, and now you want it take it to a video game to make it right? how old are you? seriously.

weiner, the top players, like DSbr, and BF are still in the game... DSbr is just broken into diffrent clans. the only clan that hasnt showed up is de, who personaly I think was the best.

Wow, this thread has really deviated from the original topic. Right now all it does is show that there's a huge split in what people see as 'RP' gaming. I still don't think any of the examples given from the people complaining have anything to do with role playing.

I also don't see where the term 'RPG noob' comes from as these people you're complaining about are rarely new to the game, and never role playing.

Other than that, I pretty much agree. These 'Outcast Ethics' have gotten out of hand. What should be practiced on only a small number of servers has taken over at the expense of the game.

I still don't think that all the servers out there suck, I also don't think that it's difficult to find a server that is just old fashioned FFA action, at least not in my own experience. As for team games? Well, it should be common sense that if you run into someone from the opposite team, whether your chat box is up or you've got your saber down, you're fair game.

Why dont you guys read my signature? Call me TK. A lot better than TK2423525364T324.

Now, I don't like the way most servers are no force saber only, but I don't hate the people in that server just because they prefer to play differently. You have to learn to except things. The way you all complain about how everyone plays a game, you sound like the whiners now.

Wow, you people don't know when to stop. I'm handing out several severe warnings, and I expect to see them followed.

Pyro, nothing you said is appropriate for these forums. The only IPs you're going to see is yours getting banned if you don't quit it.

ic0n, Can we quit the flaming? And if you're going to, "noobhat"? Are you friggin' kidding me?

Everyone else pipe down, thread closed.

Archived