Lord Haine

Dissapointed?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Dissapointed?

• Yes! I mean come on!?... Jagar?...
    • Yeah, I suppose so...
    • Not particulary...
    • Not at all! Jagar is a fine name!

During the 'custimize' section before you start the game, i was quite dissapointed to find that there was no custom name box, i thought this was just cause it was a demo, but later i found out that your name was Jagar? (i think)... I mean, when it said completely custimise your own character i thought it meant your name aswell?!... Or they should at least have a better name!

(Like Kyle lol xD)

What do you think? Dissapointed you have to have Jagar as a name? Respond to the Poll!

Well, firstly, it's Jaden.

Secondly, having a customizable name sounds like a good idea, but I've got a feeling the cutscenes will have npc's using your name when they're speaking. So it's just not practical to have a choosable name without everyone calling you "jedi" or "you".

Maybe a choice of names would have been an idea, but it's still going to cause headaches. So it's probably easier to go with an asexual name like "Jaden".

B.

Indeed, for example in Kotor you can choose your own name but there no one who speaks basic (english) adresses you with your name, Wookiees do however, simply because they edit your name into the translation subtitles ^.^

That and in KotOR your character doesn't have a voice apparently o.o

Gimme JA over that XD

more of a letdown for me then ever, i mean i LOVE the name Jaden, it just sounds great!............ which is why i've been using it in online video games for the past year or two.

this plays right into my theory that im like the star of the truman show and everybodys watching me

*yes thats a joke, no need to call the paddywagon..... yet*

But you figure that with voice acting, it can be changed right? So what is so hard about going into the pk3 where your voice is stored and just CHANGE IT. Of course we can't do that with the demo since its a RESTRICTED DEMO, but with the full version you should be able to, since I was changing Kyle's name and their voice pitch all the time:)

Archived