Home

MP Name Thread

Ocean

I feel good about the fact that i will own this game the second UPS delivers it, and 20 minutes later will be logging on, so i just wanted to start a names thread

Would it be stupid to have a name like Exar Kun? Or Obi Wan Kenobi (proper spellings of REAL star wars people)

Is it the coolest to make up your own jedi name?

What do you think of non-sw names

Does it matter? lol

just say anything, what your name will be, ideas, or if you even give a flip and just wanna slice and dice

that is ups delivers it to the store, i didnt pre order lol, i want it then, not a week later

I think we'll see a LOT of those real SW wannabes. I have used one name through my entire JK2 playing time and I've not felt any kind of desire to change it.

And lastly, yes, it's coolest to make up your own name :p Even if it SOUNDS geeky or so it is better than using the name of an SW character or Darth Something.

I feel cold when I see people calling themself Darth <insert name here>...

rly u think so?

i wouldnt mind yoinking Exar Kun or Qui Gon Jinn, or ob1 b4 anyone else does

i do have a made up name too tho, i think a name like clown hacker45 is gay tho, non sw names

some may not care but i think its important

yeah its cool to make ur own, i was thinking like later on down if you want to become a known everywhere ( if your good enough )

hey wouldnt it be cooler if you were in the hallway with the backdoors to everything, since u were only there waiting for neo the one time??

just a thought

hey u got aim i like talking matrix

Yea, well I have seen much worse. least it gives an opportunity to create a unique jedi name... and I did it for the fun and thats how I came up with my custom title. its better than ripping off Obi-wan or Qui-gon or Plo Koon.

But I will either use my custom title name or just Andy867

I don't have a problem with names unless they are absurd or have too many numbers/fonts/colors in them. Jedi sounding names are common but then there are others out there as well. Some people just have an online persona that they use on every forum and game online (like me).

As long as there isn't a WampaDiLdO123442323414 playing on every server I can tolerate names.

Archived