Home

Confess ! You love killing Chewie, R2, 3po and R5 D4 !!!!!

Astrotoy7

Hi !

I love the JA demo. I cant believe I've played a demo so many times !!!!!!!!!! Cant wait for the 17th !

But I have to confess....

I just cant stop myself from killing the friendlies ! Especially Chewie, that furry oaf following by sexy twilek lady around, and groping her at the end ! Hands off man !!

Face it Chewie, and bite my blade. You aint got long to go in the beloved EU, the Vong are gonna get you anyway !

Anger Leads to Hate (of Chewie)

Hate Leads to Suffering ! (of Chewie)

If your using the staff try kicking R2. He speeds off like a looney and if you are luck he even makes it down the stairs to the lower level!!!!!!!!! An if you kick C3PO he runs around in a circle saying "I'm being attacked".

On another note I always like the fact you could dismember the silver C3PO-lookalikes (sorry I'm not enough of a SW geek to know what they are properly called) after you had "killed" them in JO.

Originally posted by crow_nest

hehe, i like using setforceall 9. then jump high up and pull everyone up! (Including chewie):D

rofl

thats incredibly fun, spawning 10 rodians or jawas, usign notarget, jumping high to pull them all up and watch them all fall screaming lol :D crashing their bones

i said this on another thread but chewbaca is seriously the most stupid creature in the game, he keeps firing me from the back, even when he has other targets, i understand u all when u kill him :mad:

and also u can cut c3po in half (he doesnt explode), and r2d2`s head can be taked away, (i havent done that, its hard :p ) same as the r2d5 (the red one)

You know...I don't think I could ever turn to the Dark Side...

I just can't hate Chewie or any of the other 'friendlies', and I feel guilty when I kill them by accident. :o

Playing as a Jawa Jedi, on the other hand, just rocks. :D It's a pity Chewie doesn't have access to all those Force powers, because a Wookiee Jedi would rock as well.

And Andy...you have a point.

*goes off to practice against the Kyle_boss*

devmapall

bind U npc spawn chewie

*walk over near a ledge with a long deadly fall*.

*press U* forcepush "RAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...SPLAT!"

i first discovered my love for executing the overgrown sasquatch when i was performing a backstab on a reborn in tattooine and chewie ran between the blade and the target effectively shishkabobbing himself. i just love how jaden kneels forward and puts his head in his heads i can almost hear him saying "####in wookie!"

Originally posted by Darth Talliusc

. i just love how jaden kneels forward and puts his head in his heads ...

Actually, it might be a little prayer... Thank you almighty force for FINALLY allowing me to end this wookie's existance in the galaxy. cuz he kneels almost like how Vader does to when Palpatine comes on the holoviewer.

I don't go after Chewie, but I do smack him a few times (with my fists) if he takes to shooting me in the butt when he's supposed to be providing cover!

To be honest, the first time I played the demo, the first move I tested was the "saber orbiting around you" move for the dual sabers and it cut him down (totally by accident).

I was like.. wow, saber scaring! Oops.. sorry chum...!

I gotta say, ever since putting up this post, I have become a bit preoccupied with injuring that perverted overgrown mutt, still gropin my twilek lady, he does it every single time, over and over again, each time I finish that tatooine level !!! :p

I would like to invite anyone with a decent cool screenie of chewie carnage to put it up, I need some new desktop wallpaper !!!! ....especially those of you reporting lifting the many spawned chewies into the air and letting them drop, I'm picturing something not unlike the Neo vs Multiple Mr Smiths battle in Matrix Reloaded.....

Laugh it Up, Fuzball.............

**goes off and uses Force Lightning on Chewie**

MTFBWYA

17th ! Hurry Up will Ya !!

Archived