Home

The Sith Hunters

Writer

"Roger that. GO GO GO!" Everyone got through the door. Finally, they got the last of their equipment seconds before the door closed. Jokemaster turned around and saw a hallway with a huge force-field at the end.... And 25 soldiers. Jokemaster ignited his saber and the soldiers took out some portable machine guns.

(the type you hold up with one hand, tie it to your shoulder and fire, with the round barrel with many holes.))

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((((Gatlon gun))))

When the power returned Apo cut the door open to the pattern of the metal"Finally"Apo walks over to the security and plants a virus that completly fries the system"Ok guys I'd give it a few minuts until you can do what ever to this base without it becoming a fire ball."Apo walks over to some controls and unleashes the rancor and other creatures on the outside sith

"Glad i didnt killem"

Riebe and the Sith were locked in an intense battle and didn't notice the arrival of Jokemaster and his crew. Riebe vaguely thought she had heard a few shouts, but she paid no attention. She was getting tired, but knew that the Sith was even more so.

As she lost her strength, the Sith failed to block one of her slashes and lost a leg. He screamed in pain and stood on his hands long enough to kick Riebe. She stumbled backwards, visibly stunned. He came after her and managed to cut her left arm off.

As she cried out in pain, she brought her lightsaber down on the Sith's head. With one last scream, he was gone. Riebe slumped to the ground in relief, moaning quietly from the pain she felt in her arm. She finally recognized Jokemaster at one of the force fields and rose to her feet. Crossing the room, she found the controls for the force fields.

Jokemaster and his crew ran into the room just as Riebe fell to the ground again, this time unconscious.

Jokemaster took out a med-pack. He quickly started giving Riebe some pain medication. That was the best he could do, but hopefully they would be able to get her an artificial arm.

"Apo, we're gonna need an emergency med evac. Riebe's arm has been cut off, I want to take her to a medical center and get an artificial arm in quickly. How many more bad guys do you see?"

Apo hears thumpig"Ok guys looks like they've over riden the system so prepare to fight"Apo ignites his sabers and slices the controls.He deactivates the sabers and begins to type"C'mon c'mon.Get ready guys this looks like a big one"Apo stops typing and the thumping softens"That will hold them a few minuts longer you may want to hurry."

"allright guys im heading up to the throne room of the pirate captain. i will need to be alone for this." ej took an elevator up to the throne room, which will be ej's if he survives. the elevator didnt take long to reach the room and the doors opened. there standing in the moon light was the captain in skeleton form. ej walked out and went into bullet time, ej drew his colt navy revolvers and fired and dived. the captain did the same, but since both pirates were cursed they couldnt die. the captain drew his sword and ej drew his kutless. then they fought again. the captain was good but ej was better. the reason why is that of some force powers ej had. ej shot lightning at the captain and he crumpled to the floor. the captain got up but he was weak from the lightning. "so captain you think you can win?? i dont think so" ej didn't let him finish because ej shot a force destruction at him which was strong enough to kill him even with the curse.

Apo opens a path to lead out."Follow that it should get us out alright."The others go through and the doors close before Apo gets through."They got the system back!"Apo uses force speed and charges in sabers in hand takeing sith out one by one. Then he turns to see a hand and everything went black......

(((No im not dead. Head to where ever you were going with out me))))

Archived