Home

The Sith Hunters

Writer

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"to many technological advancements? i am a pirate and i dont use all of that, except the lightsabers. i will be making this my base. and if you refuse i will have you shot!" ej takes out a colt navy revolver and clicks back the hammer *KLICK* and points it at joke master's head. "what do you think now."

((OOC: Took a LONG vacation away from this RPG.))

Drake agreed. Giving back to the innocent people of this planet was more important than taking it all for his own self. He knew this as a fact of life. Greed makes one feel so empty deep down inside the soul, and that the person holding it all for himself was no more a true man, but a horrible beast.

"I happen to agree with Joke on this matter, EJ. Let me ask you this: Do you care more about money, or about yours, and everyone else's, lives? I may see you as a man on the outside, but your turning into a selfish greedy monster on the inside."

Apo wasnt uncouncious but in a dream state. He saw the others but couldnt get their attention"HELOOO!"Apo waved his bands then tried to puch one..but he went through them."Hmm Im no ghost so im not dead"Apo sees the ship take off"Must be a new power."Apo saw Rebie on the ground next to them and then he saw another Rebie."Must be knocked out and like me..."

"i think apo has vanished into the force! for a minute there i didnt feel like myself. ne way topshot, i am not gonna give these people technology. and earth will stay out of the star wars universe, i will be the only link. why else do you think i suggested we conquer this base? so i could have my own and be a link between u guys and this planet."

Jokemaster and co. reached the medic's ship. They got Riebe in it and the ship took off, headed for the nearest hospital.

"Her arm got cut off by a sith, there was a forcefield separating us. Let's go"

They ran to Jokemaster's ship, which was the closest that could fit everyone. The took off, and headed toward the other ship at maximum speed. Jokemaster started putting on a space-suit.

"I got a plan to capture these guys. I'll lower myself down with a tow cord, cut a hole in their airlock using this laser drill, get in and capture everyone. You guys drive. If anything goes wrong, blast that ship out of space, I'll be with you guys on my radio."

"We're nearing the ship" Said the member of the squad who was currently pilot.

"OK, everyone get back in the cabin" Said Jokemaster as he opened the airlock, got into the pressure room, closed the door behind him, and opened the door to space. He checked that his jetpack was in working conditions, and he go out, laser drill in hand.

Just before Joke prepares to close the air lock, Drake grabbed him by the shoulder.

"You better come back alive, Joke. Don't get caught by those guys. Good luck, and may the Force be with you."

With that said, Drake steps back into the cabin and prepares the emergency defense system, programming it for safe mode so that Joke can safely and successfully drop toward the surface of the enemy ship.

Archived