Home

The Sith Hunters

Writer

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as the sith hunters boarded the ship, sir came back and whispered into ej's ear that the sailboat has been arranged. it was docked in town and they were to fly there. the transport flew out of the hangar and jumped into hyperspace.

"so has ne one tried grog?" ej asked. "Its supposed to be very good and make people feel better. sir would you go get some mugs for everyone?" ej says to the monkey. the monkey chatters an ok and scatters to the galley.

"I've had enough as well," said an all too familiar voice, whom they should all know belongs to by now.

Dakken, now here, had been sitting at a nearby booth, waiting silently for new information on what truly happened to all of their parents that fateful day. Hanging his head, the images from before had still been flashing through his mind ever since he nearly killed that jedi. The deaths of his parents......the fatalities of his old friends........the ruins of the ancient temple he used to live near. Everything that happened that day. What he saw and felt. And everything else that he knew was twisted around just for this Sith Lord's personal desires.

" well suits you all." lights a pipe with southern cherry tobacco. "we are gonna be coming out of hyperspace soon in 5....4........3.....2.........1....... " the ship jumped out of hypersapce and stopped near earth. " preparing to land near the dock. after we land, we will have to set sail, and detonate the ship. we will have to attack at night, for best surprise. plus i got a surprise for everyone here."

"oh dont worry riebe its not a bad surprise. everyone now that we have landed there is the sailboat." the sailboat was a galleon type and it already came with a crew. "she is ready to set sail" a crew member said. "good lets start sailing, while we are on the boat i want everyone to check their weapons and make sure they have enough ammunition." ej said.

" ah what i tell ya mateys, the stars are beautiful. and i know how to pilot this ship. lets set out." the crew lifted the anchor and ej steered the galleon out of the dock and harbor. "this ship here is called the jimmy's luck. topshot you're wrong. there are about 8 cannons on each side 2 special cannons that can fire stink bombs fire pots and chain shots. it wont be long now till we reach skull cove." ej said. amazingly there was alot of wind and the ship sailed really fast, smooth and quietly. soon they came upon the island. "there is skull cove mateys and i see the fortress. here is the plan we have one cannon loaded. i will fire a fire pot at the fortress. meanwhile have the raft here ready and lowered with apo and the sith hunters. then i will go and jump in and ill leave the guns to the crew. then we will row to the beach and ill leave a signal to have the ship firing. and we will make our way into the fortress. all the sith hunters take care of keeping the guards off me while i make my way to the treasure cove. you guys can take ne weapons and other stuff yous might want then meet me in the treasure trove to fight off ne sith. after all this is done i will raise this pirate flag. that means weve captured the out post and can move onto ramstien."

"no i dont, but the crew is trustworthy, sir the monkey sees and knows how to pick the best crew out. now im going to fire the cannon. get ready to lower the boat." ej walked over to the cannon and lit the fuse. in a couple seconds a fire pot flew out of the cannon sailed over the water and hit the fortress. a part of the fortess caught on fire. ej ran over and jumped over the ship and landed in the boat. "ok lets start rowing over." seconds later the fortress fire back.

the small row boat finally reached the shore. "allright here is the signal. apo i will need u to unlock the doors here. from here the path splits where i will go to the treasure trove, the rest of you guys make ur way up to the top to get the captain of this fort and raise the flag. after that meet me in the trove." ej lit the signal and he went to the treasure trove. the rest started to make their way topside. ej ran into a couple guards. he took out a pistol and shot both of them. then he walked into the trove. there under the moonlight sat the spot to dump out the contents of the treasure ej had. he walked up to it and there was some ancient writing "whoever takes flint's gold from here shall be cursed" "good this coming along fine" ej said.

Archived