Home

Anyone going to stick with jk2?

B00thbe

I plan to stick with Jedi Outcast until I get Jedi Academy, which will probably be within the next few weeks. After that, if I explore all that JA has to offer and there's still not a lot of fan mods out there to make it interesting, I'll possibly hop onto JO for a while now and again, but overall Jedi Academy is really where it's at. Probably better mod support, definitely better graphics, possibly better saber fighting mechanics. I bet most people that stick with Outcast will do so out of some neccessity, until they are able to get into Academy.

Since JA for now lacks First Person Lightsaber :( and I don't enjoy it, why should I spend more than 50 euros? (here in italy... robbers! :mad: )

Also I play a lot with bots only so I couln't enjoy siege mode. Finally, in JO I play often Jedi Master games and in JA that mode is missing.

If a workaround/patch comes out I may change my mind, otherwise I'll wait and see if the price drops, then... we'll see.

• 2 weeks later...

My computer doesn't support either, thanks to my crappy video card. But when I get my new computer In January, I'm gonna buy JA, definately. And it won't affect my school, because I always do my homework first. But JO never gets old. I'll be playing that on my mom's computer while I'm waiting for a new one.

Originally posted by TiBo

Is anyone here actually going to keep play jk2, and not get jk3? I dont know if i should get jk3, since i would get too addicted and my school work would slip., Is anyone here like me, and is going to keep playing jk2 instead of getting jk3?

Actually, still keep with quake 1 ^_^

Archived