Home

The Matrix Unplugged

Cazor

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by GothiX

Actually, it IS something special. This is filmed in multiplayer, and the bullettime also works for the other clients that are connected to that server. Hence it being quite special.

but the time only slows down for the one using bullet time or for everyone at the same time

Originally posted by GothiX

Actually, it IS something special. This is filmed in multiplayer, and the bullettime also works for the other clients that are connected to that server. Hence it being quite special.

Are you guys using timescale for the bullet time? I'd be careful doing that as it causes problems in laggy enivorments.

mongo, this is just the base slowmo thing. its not meant to be something extroadinary to be compared to something like TS or max payne. we're going to add stuff, tweak it, add work the slowmo powerups, and when it's FINAL(key word here) it will hopefully be up to par or better than past ways of implementing bullet time. at least in multiplayer anyways

so, simma down nah.

and it's something like that, i belive, razorace, and the laggyness might be because ive noticed that slowing down time multiplies EFX effects. we might need to change that somehow or something.

Originally posted by Mongo05

We ?? You mean your coder.

you straight out corrected me, and the whole point of correcting some one is because you belive they were wrong. it's really not that complicated at all.

why dont you try and pull your common sense together?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived