Home

!update 4 jedi academy

Raanes

@Pedro: JA might be brilliant but it's far from being perfect. There are still bugs, crashes, missing features in options, lockups and some might list balancing issues. And that's stuff for an update - not for an expansion.

maybe also with the patch, they'll let you have a solo siege game with bots instead of having to play on the limited servers...if you're lucky enough that is. I mean it can't be that hard, because in UT the bots could play in the Assault mode prettyy well (i know, no contest to a person with a brain) but it was possible to put them in, I am deeply hoping they do this.

Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir

maybe also with the patch, they'll let you have a solo siege game with bots instead of having to play on the limited servers...if you're lucky enough that is. I mean it can't be that hard, because in UT the bots could play in the Assault mode prettyy well (i know, no contest to a person with a brain) but it was possible to put them in, I am deeply hoping they do this.

I hope this too. This is one of the two reasons I still haven't bought this game. The other one is the lack of first person lightsaber...

Er...let's put this into perspective.

A patch should be released to fix obvious 'bugs' and 'errors' with the game - nothing more.

If you want extra stuff for customisation, bots in Siege, and who knows what else, then that should be released as a 'bonus pack', in a similar way they release extra maps and features for Unreal Tournament.

An Expansion pack should have provide either an extra SP story, and/or a lot more MP levels to mess around in.

My point is that there are orders of magnitude here, with an Expansion pack obviously being a larger and more detailed undertaking.

So the first thing that should be released is a patch that addresses all of the bugs in the game. Some people still can't even play either SP or MP because the game won't even load for them. I'd say fixing the bugs was kind of a priority - all the other stuff people ask for should be a secondary consideration at best...

Archived