Home

Chicago?

Surfnshannon

you know when i was younger i thought they called it the windy city cause thats where baked beans were made...

hehehe

:D

well if i ever win the green card lottery and the actual lottery i think i would move to a nice suburb of chicago.

how's grosse pointe?

My sister lives northwest of Chicago, in Gurnee (sp?)

Make sure you stop at Ed Dibeviks (I can't spell) Hey groovy, maybe you can spell it.

Anyway, it's a 50's or 60's diner (i don't remember), and the waiters and waitresses are rude to you on purpose. It's all in good fun. Great food, too.

BTW - Uno's RULES!!! (groovy will get that)

Originally posted by Siv

i've always wanted to go though, there and LA.

i also wanted to go to boston but people have told me its boring there. anyone from boston? is that true?

I live in Boston. I happen to like it.

Boring?.. I guess it can be, sometimes. Although if you like American History it's a great place.

The night life seems to pretty much shut down around 1:00am for some reason... which is really odd for a town where half the population are college students.

There's a LOT of culture, though. I guess it all depends on what you want to do here.

Personally, I didn't like L.A., but I didn't hate it either.

I haven't spent enough time in Chicago to make any kind of real opinion, although it seems cool.

Where are you?

I've went up and down the California coast when I was on tour. I loved San Francisco and the Bay area (Oakland was pretty funky, though,) and I thought San Diego was pretty nice, although I didn't spend much time there.

Resize in aisle 4

(that made no sense)

Don't worry, Rhett. I'd come and visit Iowa instead of California. Of course, the fact that I don't have enough money to go to California might have something to do with that.

However, I wouldn't go to Cali for the beach...I live in Florida, I can go to the beach whenever I want.

Originally posted by STTCT

Your beaches are nice...but where are the waves...YOU GUYS DON"T HAVE ANY MOUNTaINS EITHER.

I never go to the beach to swim.(well, usually I don't) I go to play volleyball, soccer, football, etc.

I agree, mountains are nice. In Florida, were lucky to have bumps in the road, let alone mountains.

Archived