Home

Chicago?

Surfnshannon

I've been to Chicago a few times.. Kinda cold there, but a nice bustling overbooming metropolis.

Now the worst city in America is, hands down, Phoenix. It has no discernable street system, 60% of the people who live there are really old, it smells REALLY funny, plus it drives good events away from Tucson.

Now Tucson is another story. A growing city of about 800,000, Tucson is warm all year round, but isn't a drought ridden dirt pit, nuh-uh.

Tucson boasts a friendly enviroment of Gang Warfare and politicians who spend money on crappy art projects. Tucson also boasts a population of illegal immigrents and Linda Rondstat.

Come visit beautiful Tucson, Arizona today!

Paid for by the "Come To Tucson Foundation" which wants to blow your money on hookers and crack

You want beautiful? Then come to Seattle. It's a lot nicer then people think. We broke a record this year with 75 ( maybe more) days with the temp over 75. We have great mountains, we have the ocean, beaches are lame though. We have forests.

And we have me. ;)

Mt. Raineer

sunset.

another shot

space needle

at night

ferry boat

Anyways, it's perty here. ;)

And it always is raining in Seatle too.

You set a record for temps over 75?!?! :confused: Wow, I wish our temps were that low. Stinkin' 90 degree weather in September. It's just now cooling down.

Well, since everyone else is giving plugs for there hometown. COME TO CLEARWATER, FL! We've got beaches w/ no waves (unless a huricane is coming), Gondiliears (the best pizza outside Chicago), across the bay from Tampa, SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS, and weather in the 70's (well, only from October to March). Busch Gardens and all theme parks in Orlando.

Originally posted by Praetorian

And it always is raining in Seatle too.

You set a record for temps over 75?!?! :confused: Wow, I wish our temps were that low. Stinkin' 90 degree weather in September. It's just now cooling down.

Well, since everyone else is giving plugs for there hometown. COME TO CLEARWATER, FL! We've got beaches w/ no waves (unless a huricane is coming), Gondiliears (the best pizza outside Chicago), across the bay from Tampa, SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS, and weather in the 70's (well, only from October to March). Busch Gardens and all theme parks in Orlando.

Um, 75+ strait days of no rain. that doesn't sound like alot of rain to me. Besides, I have been to Florida. You might not get rain very often but when you do it pours big frikkin time. So I wouldn't be to proud of it, besides, the humidity is crap. My in-laws live in Phoenix, now there is some hot weather.

Oh! Come to ARKANSAS! Where the weather changes every five minutes, cold weather = ice, the state ACT average is like 15, and you can't go for ten minutes without driving by a huge, rusty pickup truck on a 20-inch lift with tires that are 30 inches in diameter!

Thank God I'm going to college in Indiana...

Hmm.... I have no idea why that posted twice. Does anyone else get a "no thread specified" error message when trying to post? I do, so I always hit back, and then re-send it. It works the second time, but not the first. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Originally posted by jediduo

Hmm.... I have no idea why that posted twice. Does anyone else get a "no thread specified" error message when trying to post? I do, so I always hit back, and then re-send it. It works the second time, but not the first. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

I had the same problem with a PM.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived