Home

Fighting The Jet Pack Troopers... (may be a bit of a spoiler)

Tidus01

You know those Jet Pack troopers that fly around you , annoyingly slowly killing you as you despertly try to slas them with your saber and you just can't? Heres a way to get those suckers down:

a) use GRIP to bring them down and slash away ( yu can even grip them and bash them into things )

b)you can use LIGHTNING and DRAIN them to death

c) i personally thought it was easily done with a lightsaber throw ( you just had to have good aim , which proud to say i did have )

d) now this is a funny way to doi it, and its sometimes rare it works:

you go near a jet pack trooper, leap up and land on top of his head, then hop and slash ( you defenitly have to keep your balance )

I would just like to kow, how did you people kill them???

Originally posted by Tidus01

c) i personally thought it was easily done with a lightsaber throw ( you just had to have good aim , which proud to say i did have )

This method can be improved by using mond trick on them first. This causes them to stay relatively stationary, making it even easier to use saber throw. It seems to work for me anyway :)

Wait til they get in close, turn on Force Speed, then Pull them close and slash them to death.

Or if you go Dark side and you have a little patience - switch to Fast stance to deflect their incoming fire. Then wait for them to come in closer (they always do), and hit them with lightning. Rinse and repeat. You will sustain little to no damage. The only time I started getting damage was when I had two of them firing at me simultaneously.

But the best method is to know where they are before they are 'triggered', and hit them from afar with a charged up Tenloss shot. If it doesn't kill them outright, it strips away a lot of health before they ever get close to you.

Originally posted by Damar Stiehl

I don't bother killing jetpackers. One Mind Trick 3 and I have a nasty flying buddy who goes on a rampage and conveniently gets killed after a while. Booyah.

And they call that a light side power lol, I tend to leave mind trick at lvl.2 in single player lol, because lvl.3 sure seems more darker than lvl.2 XD

The easiest way to get rid of them is to shoot their jetpack. If you hit it, it will explode, sending the trooper to his death :D

When there are more then one, i push one down aobut 100 meters,(In the levels when you can do that) and kick the other ones ass. Then, i change to the Sniper and pick off the guy when he tries to get up to me.

I don't bother killing jetpackers. One Mind Trick 3 and I have a nasty flying buddy who goes on a rampage and conveniently gets killed after a while. Booyah.

Damn skippy! LOL

Better still, Mind Trick one and watch him fight another jetpacker like two angry bees trying to mate. Good stuff!

I've noticed that if there are two and you mind trick one, they will both try to get an elevation advantage and so they both start flying up as high as they can shooting at eachother the whole way. So even after one is dead, the other is so far away, he's not a problem anymore.

Originally posted by cayqel

I've noticed that if there are two and you mind trick one, they will both try to get an elevation advantage and so they both start flying up as high as they can shooting at eachother the whole way. So even after one is dead, the other is so far away, he's not a problem anymore.

Yeah, I do that on Taspir alot, and several times, since the two both carry repeaters, they never kill eachother! All through the map, whenever I go outside, I can hear from high above those two rockettroopers shooting at eachother! :lol:

Archived