Home

Life of a Jedi

Apologetic

"Like yoda said the dark side is not stronger just faster i have more power than you dark or not"Apo blocks pushes and holds him down in a saber lock"By the way..."Apo takes his other hand punches Bauer and takes his saber"I want that back"Apo begins his fight With Ev'rem again

In Apos head he thinks This guys still has time i can still make him a jedi once my plan goes into play i will make him good...

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"So Ev'rem you think that i taught you all i know?"Apo gets his sabers in an "X" and attacks.Ev'rem says"Maby maby not but i know i can defeat you..."He attacks and Apo blocks."You could have been a great Jedi but I guess that guy *Motions to Bauer*Could have been to...Guess he will just be another obtical."Apo charges Ev'rem and knocks him down."Im just going to have to end your power now!"Apo turns to the beam and throws his saber at it.It instantly begins to fall apart.It blows up and the cieling begins to fall.Apo runs to Bauer pulls a device tackles Bauer and shocks him out cold."Maby theres still time..."Apo picks him up sticks him into cargo and takes off.He messages to the others"Ok guys you might want to leave this planets gunna blow!"

"Not... yet... Apo..." He said and jumped to air, slicing Dea'h's arm off.

"We will meet again... Master..." Dea'h said and ran out of the room and soon his ship blasted out of the planet.

"Sure..." Tepe said to himself and ran to his ship.

Inn few seconds Tepes ship was out of the planet and ready to jump into hyperspace.

"Coordinates set... Systems ready..." Tepe confirmed but then his home made R2-A6 came into the cockpit saying that theres something wrong with the hyperdrive.

"What!? Oh no... Not now... NOT NOW!!!" He shouted, ran to the engine room and tried to fix the hyperdrive

"How could i be so foolish...I should have known what was going on"Apo takes his saber out of the ground an knocks Bauers saber out of his hand"So the essence of the dark side has to use a mere thief and still can beat a jedi"Apo sighs "Well i guess i can get this done quick"

Apo laughs "Well I was taught by Luke and I learned al little something here"Apo turns his sabers off puts his hands togeteher and holds them out to the essence."The Light within the darkness be arised at this moment and the darkness shall pass"A strange wind comes aroud Apo and a Bright light blue light come out of his hands.The essense looks squinting at the light and charges Apo and the saber hits a strange shield around Apo.

((((Interesting EH?))))

Archived