Home

The Matrix Restarted

jokemaster

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As Selene watched what was going on through the computer code she noticed something odd, "What's that?" She asked (her operator), and pointed at the screen where she saw the odd glitch.

Unknown to her crew and those in the matrix the agents had followed them, and were setting up a trap...

((Just thought I'dd throw in a twist, edit: I guess I'll be on the second ship. And say Selene is my Captain, I'll edit my other post))

The operator on Hunter's ship noticed the same and informed Outcast quickly. Outcast turned. "We don't have much time.."

He started pressing buttons and then suddenly, a mirror near the 3 people that was broken, shimmered and formed into one whole, fixed mirror.

"S***... Agents..." Tepe said when he heard many footsteps coming towards the computer room. He turned off the computer, ran to a window, opened it and jumped out. He landed near hids bike so he got in his bike and soon he parked the bike next to the house where the new guys are. He noticed that there was no door and the windows were made from bricks.

"Oh no... Get the hell out of there guys..." He said and drove out of there calling the second ships operator asking where to jack out.

((I guess that im in the same ship as Selene))

NeoVenom calls the ship's operator, "I need an exit and FAST!" He then rides off his motorcycle as two agents chase him in a car. "I'm being tailed by two agents!" NeoVenom then looks back and starts firing at the car the agents were in with his uzi. Bullets start penerating and flicking off the car, but they haven't hit the agents. "Damn it." he says under his breath.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Out of character: I forgot the operator's name :( )

(Well if your on my ship, its Wolf)

Outcast called NeoVenom. "We have a phone set up back at the old building, quick, get over here, we don't know how long we can let it sit. Damn, theres agents outside, find another route inside or another phone entirely." With that, Outcast hung up.

Raven wished them two good luck and picked up the phone, then vanished. Hunter and Outcast held the fort until NeoVenom could come.

NeoVenom adds gas to the motorcycle and hurries to the directions that Wolf gave him. As he turns the corner to the building, he stops the motorcycle and looks over to the it. He sees three agents outside the old building. "Damn. Here goes nothing." He speeds off towards the agents. As the agents are shooting at him, he swerves left to right. He then stands up on his motorcycle and jumps off. The motorcycle slams into the agents as NeoVenom crashes thru a window right above them.

NeoVenom tumbles on the floor. His face is cut up alittle. He then rushes to the room that Outcast and Hunter are in. He hears the phone ring on the table as he enters the room.

Hunter was gone, already through. Outcast nodded to it, and waited for NeoVenom to pick it up, then went right after him.

There was a voice near Beth, Will, and Jokemaster (Long forgot his first name =P). "Do not try and open you eyes, as it might hurt. After all, you've never used them."

My operator:

alias: Holster

born: Zion

Bio: He is a good friend of Selene and has been her operator ever since she was the captain. He has blond hair and blue eyes.

Edit:

Holster typed quickly on the computer to locate an exit. "Head down that street until you reach Bradson St. It's going to be quite a drive so hold on, but it's the most straightforward exit I can find, after Bradson theres a pizza place on the corner, in the back of the store theres a phone."

Archived