Home

lol!

Doc_Savage1515

If you are someone who likes the funny parts of this game, man have I got somethin for u. u may have already done this, but when i discovered how to open the hangar bay doors in... (now which level was that...) anyway, O! i think it is doom_detention or something like that. anyway, that gave me an idea. what would happen if i spawned a whole bunch of characters in the hangar? being the curious sort, i ventured to place about 50 desanns in there (notarget ON of course), run back and flip "the fatal switch". My goodness, u should hear 50 desanns scream at the same time! after i got up off the floor and stopped laughing, i had another brilliant idea... place a bunch of stormtroopers and rebels, or reborns and lukes, run back to the switch and watch out the window at the battle. if i knew we were going to lose, i just flipped the switch! LOL! man that is fun! has anybody ever tried this? if so, is there something even funnier to try? lol...:D

lol. at the last cutsecen

I spawned some jedis and 1 kyle. During the cutsecne, tavion became alive! And kyle was attacking me! He used the ground stab! See the screenshot:

shot0111.jpg

And the remaining jedis started to fight each other but all died in the end. :D

shot0175.jpg

Kids, becareful with noclip. :)

If not, that will happen.

Archived