Home

This game needs amtaunts!

JediDude22

Originally posted by JediDude22

Hey guys, I really think this game needs amtaunts...to do while watching some people duel...

I really think this game doesn't need amtaunts, but then, I get annoyed when everyone is standing around watching people duel...

I AGREEE THE GAME NEEDS MORE EMOTES BUT WE NEED THE SDK SO EVERY ONE WHO WANTS MORE EMOTES KEEP E-MAILING THE DEVS AND PUSH FOR THE SDK RELEASE.

no hidden agenda there, none at all.

;)

really I don't care about emotes to be honest.

If they make the casual gamer happy or the star wars fan happy, more power to them.

I can't say I have ever bound an emote to a key nor would I ever, but unlike a lot of people around here, I'm not going to try to keep things out of the game that could make others happy, especially when they have no effect on me *cough, people who do not play FF/SO but who want to dictate the game play to those who do *cough.

:p

"L3T'S G3T TH3 L33T 4M3M0T3S!111111111111"

Holy cow people if you want to do this stuff, play Galaxies. PLEASE remember that this game is an FPS- not a TPE (Third person emoter), designed for JEDI to kill people, noit for JEDI to sit around with their enemies and chat. :rolleyes:

NO MORE EMOTES! NO MORE EMOTES! NO MORE EMOTES! NO MORE EMOTES!

Originally posted by babywax

Just make all of the emotes in the controls section work, I've never seen any of em (except for taunt). Some of the seem interesting...

The other emotes, like bow, meditate, gloat, ect... Only work in Duel or Power Duel game types.

They are IMO quite appoprate to those two game types.

Archived