Home

Fun Games With Jawas

DividedByZero

Here is a tiny list of funny things I've done/seen with jawa npcs cheating in multiplayer.

1) grip them, force jump as high as you can and let them go (they scream and fall to their death

2) spawn a couple dozen of them, pop out your e-web turret (type /give all in console, it's one of your items) and mow them all down execution style

3) i dont know how, but somehow the jawas got pissed off by a desann attacking their friend, they pulled sabers... yes sabers, all blue sabers, and cut him down, I haven't been able to repeat this lol.

4) spawn jawas, spawn a rancor and a wampa (enjoy the rancor eating and slapping the jawas all over, the wampa stomps them too, eventually you'll see the rancor EAT the wampa.

jawas that pull guns and sabers... also on starwars databank it says that jawas are incredibly hideous and hide themselfs by using some kind of gross wierd mucus to attract thosands of these discusting insects to cover thier faces.... kinda makes you look at jawas differently :jaw2::eets::jawa

Originally posted by ig64

jawas that pull guns and sabers... also on starwars databank it says that jawas are incredibly hideous and hide themselfs by using some kind of gross wierd mucus to attract thosands of these discusting insects to cover thier faces.... kinda makes you look at jawas differently :jaw2::eets::jawa

THAT was somethink I didn't need to know ;)

I haven't really explored any with the Jawa model. Is it as good as everyone says it is?

Originally posted by ManaMana

I DON'T WANNA RUN AROUND WITH A TO BIG JAWa, I WANT A NORMAL ONE!!!

The problem with that is smaller model, less hit boxes and harder to hit and would unbalance the game greatly and everyone would use the jawa model and it would become "Jedi Jawa: Jawa Acedemy"

:jedijawa::ion::jedijawa::crawler::eets::jawa:charric:

:queen

eniaC

The jawa model is used for cheating, know why?

Because Multiplayer thinks that the jawa model is like a single player jawa, so while it looks big it only gets hit when you hit its legs.

Unfair advantage. I just own anyone anyways. :)

Originally posted by Stafire13

Because the freaky little hooded creatures are cool! :D

They are, and the JA "puppet" model is good too (although I like the Jawa better).

I guess starfire has heard this before:

If there were thumbs in space and they got mad at each other there would be....THUMB WARS!

Archived