Home

hhmm....is it just me? ("n00bs", "lamers" etc)

lazoras

"LAM3R!!!1111oneonetwotwo"

I actually played s/o ctf, but amazing my team won 1-0. Reason: Their fc runs and then camps on his flag with chat box up...no one could possibly kill him while hes chatting...oh wait this is ctf. I kill him and he spends the next two maps crying about ppl chatkilling him while hes camping on our pad.

You ppl are so pathetic. If you dont want to be chatkilled, dont chat. Its not irc or msn. Its not some glorified chatroom, its a game, so either play it or speak when you must, but quit crying that ppl kill you. Finsihing it off...big deal they killed you. Whoopady Doo. I advise you to go invest in a printing company and buy a lifetimes supply of badges. Good Fight.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, the flaming starts, when will it end?

Why do you think they implented chat into the game? So we can CHAT! I'm not saying we should screw the gameplay and just chat, but you seem to be angered even if someone says ''hey man what's up'' once per hour.

I just played JK2, and guess if I was irritated. People went around kicking eachother, and the admins gripped you (force was turned off) with their empowerment as soon as you touched them.

It was FFA, and the rules were ''No FFA:ing, Only Duels!''

For the slighest thing you would do, people would call you a lamer.

I have no problem with ppl chatting, its when they start crying Lamer. See...this thread starters gone all to this trouble to cry about being lamed. How many good players scream lamer...none. They just get on with it. Its a game and if you cant handle someone shooting/sabering you then i feel extremely sorry for you. Good Fight.

Originally posted by Comm539

Indeed they do you frikin retard :p

ROFL

I suport the people who think that complaining about been killed while chating or saber off is absolutely stupid. Not to mention been kick-baned for that reason. I mean, chat all u want, but dont complain when geting killed while typing.

Viva el Perú CARAJO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think most lamers are fine... and its part of the game.

Without laming it would just be too perfect.....

But one time on Chop shop in jk2 My team mate got the flag, then did the arms behind your back pose and no one could kill him... I hated that especialy because he stoped the game.

Oh yea and I HATE jedi academy mod, for jk2, there are sooo manny bugs!

Originally posted by SpecialForces

I think most lamers are fine... and its part of the game.

Without laming it would just be too perfect.....

But one time on Chop shop in jk2 My team mate got the flag, then did the arms behind your back pose and no one could kill him... I hated that especialy because he stoped the game.

Oh yea and I HATE jedi academy mod, for jk2, there are sooo manny bugs!

How to kill people in emotes:

Lightning

Saber Throw

Kicks

Repeater secondary

Golan secondary

Rocket Launcher primary and secondary

DEMP (not sure on this one)

Thermal Dets

Mines

Place a bunch of Det Packs around a person, do a little dance, then detonate his ass.

Originally posted by Rad Blackrose

The competitive community itself is a friendship. Sure, fk may give kaoticz ****, or AX may be asking for an asswhipping by myself and a few others, but we're a community, and we're all friends. I'd be glad to knock down a few beers with these bastards, even iron.

speak 4 urself fagt

this is pyro signing off

~ assholeX

Archived