Home

Time Ahead (Again...)

Acrylic

Ok, I just noticed something. The time is ahead by about an hour. I know this happened a few months back, and it happened again. I've noticed this for a couple weeks. Going up at about one minute increments every couple of days. So, admins, mods, whoever, please fix this. :)

Originally posted by Acrylic

Ya know, there should be no reason to change our timezone.. I live in the Central timezone. And I have it set to that. Why should I change it?

Well, it will work until one of the admins changes it. Its not that hard to do, and I don't see why it really matters.

Originally posted by ZBomber

Well, it will work until one of the admins changes it. Its not that hard to do, and I don't see why it really matters.

I know its not hard, but still, those lazy admins *cough*Rhett*cough* should change the time to normal. :p;):D

Changing the time sometimes is reflected upon where the server for LF is. If the place doesn't observe Daylight Savings Time, or for some other reason, the time will be off, usually by a few hours.

This is most likely the problem, and it isn't usually *that* easy to fix. People need to find bigger things to bitch about than the time. It's in the lower right hand corner of your screen - if it bothers you that much, do what ZBomb said.

Originally posted by Acrylic

I know its not hard, but still, those lazy admins *cough*Rhett*cough* should change the time to normal. :p;):D

Lazy? I present to you the powers of ARITHMETIC. Use it well, my son. But don't have a hernia or anything when your logic synapses are working in overtime...

Originally posted by Michaelmexp

Oh my god what will we do! We can't all look at the time at the bottom right of our moniter!!

:rolleyes:

Uhm...ok..

What I was meaning is that the things people post will be an hour behind, and you wont really knoow if it was (if they fix it) before or after the (soon to be hopefully) time fix.

Archived