Home

HOw to WIN a DUEL?????

MasterSidious

Um, single saber is the only available saber type in JO, SamFisher. Watch those Freudian slips, I do it sometimes too!;)

Here's some strategies that work for me:

Strafe like the dickens

Never charge someone unless they aren't prepared for it.

Only use fast style for the crouching lunge move.

Use strafe attacks for both medium and strong styles, they're usually the most effective.

Strong style jumping lunge can be effective if it lands, but will leave you very vulnerable if you miss. Only use it if there's a relatively high probability that you will hit.

Those are some of my techniques and they work pretty well for me. It takes a lot of practice and patience. Maybe you'll find a fighting style of your own!

Me too, I have to wait till Xmas but on top of that I need strait A's :eek: :eek:

Anyway, its called force mod 2.0 and you'll need Qtracker to really be able to find serers that have it. It is VERY much like Ja. just type, download force mod 2.0 on google, or find it on the {CT} clan website, or go on a server and downlaod it directly :D

i who like to think of myself as a blue style master :fett:

thinks that rapid blue attacks can be fatal and not just the sometimes cheesy ,but effective, lunge which can be easily countered by anyone ith any skill whatsoever.

also if you can try chaining yellow swings into the dfa. This way you can move to some degree while doing the dfa

Ya, I've seen this done before, VERY EFFECTIVE. ALthough I tried doing it myself a few times and I got a fully open body to kill for my oppenent. What am I doing wrong? I just keep trying to do the yellow dfa and while I'm doing this, I'm also happening to slash horizantally. BTW I'm also actually trying to keep my self closed to attack. So what am I doing wrong? :confused: I jup around a lot, does this matter?

Theres no one best style. And i have noticed that people who just use red think they are good but really arent...

I just suprise them with the faster but slightly weaker 5 hit combos of yellow and its usually all over.

however SMART duelists know that you NEVER EVER do a red DFA in a duel for obvious reasons.

however SMART duelists know that you NEVER EVER do a red DFA in a duel for obvious reasons.

Lol, i catch almost everyone at least once before they find out that it isn't a good idea. Same thing on the Bespin duel map, I'm on the bottom part, where I can easily get hit with a roll-stab, so they try, and more often than not, get hit with a full strong swing. :)

Originally posted by SamFisher

Lol, i catch almost everyone at least once before they find out that it isn't a good idea. Same thing on the Bespin duel map, I'm on the bottom part, where I can easily get hit with a roll-stab, so they try, and more often than not, get hit with a full strong swing. :)

UMMMMMM, are we talking about JO here :eyeraise:

And BTW, anyone can actually get a few kills using the horizantal red swings due to the fact that they usually hurt the noob more than they can hurt you with something else, but it doesn't always work, true, and that's why I want some other info ;)

I usually use my knowledge of exploits to get me out of just such corners. This may not work all the time, but if you really want to catch an opponent off-guard, exploits are pretty useful.

Sidious- Send me a PM, and I could tell yah just about every exploit in the game that I know about.

Archived