Home

Day of the Tentacle

Shivermetimbers

Ok. So I was browsing LucasForums and it hit me. A horrible, shocking blow to the heart.

There is not a Day of the Tentacle forum!

With further research, I noticed that there are HARDLY ANY Day of the Tentacle fan sites.

What is wrong with the world? Does this pain anyone else as much as it does me????

*gives LucasTones a great big hug!*

Hmm...As long as we're talkin' about DOTT...

...does anyone else find it annoying that there's only speech in the begining? I was sitting thru the ending, half hoping for voices, and there were NONE.

*annoyed*

Why? did they only pay the actors halfway? did the actors quit in the middle of production?

and don't tell me it has to do with file size, because sound files are quite small.:mad:

PS Lucas...do you just have EVERYTHING relating to ANY LucasArts game?;)

EDIT: PPS...Shiver, your sig scares and amuses me...

I do wish the floppy version had voices... but when you are trying to figure something out and they say the same thing about forty times in a row, its kind of nice that it is silent. (And yes, I had them say the same thing about 40 times in a row when i was trying to get rid of Edna...doing one of the few simplest actions just didn't occur to me...)

Yeah, its a great little game - one of the minority of ones in my collection (along with Simon the Sorcerer, Discworld, Sam and Max Hit the Road and The Dig) that I had salvaged from my dads, my uncles and my own set of old PC games - I got almost all the others on Ebay. My dad had all the LucasArts games boxed at one point (never all at the same time) but he is the kind who swaps a game once he's played it in order to save money. He got through loads of games, and most were gone as soon as they were completed. :/

Originally posted by Orca Wail

Wow i'm dumb....:doh:

oh, well....lalala....

HmmmmMMMmmmMMmmm.......

Use

Use fork

Use fork with

Use fork with Nurse Edna

"I'd rather not"

Oh, I know that scene all to well. Soooo much time spent in that room...

And others, for that matter.

Use fork with Ozo the clown

Use red paint with Ozo the clown

Use wet, soggy noodles with Ozo the clown

Use wad of gum with Ozo the clown

Its enough to make one go crazy and try stabbing Ozo with a scalpel. The thing I didn't think would work.

Archived