Home

The Obvious Poll Question ! MP or SP ?

Astrotoy7

Name your game - MP or SP ?!  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Name your game - MP or SP ?!

• Marka who ? MP owns ! I haven't even played SP yet !!!
    • No story, no glory ! I enjoy being part of a mighty (SP) Star Wars adventure !
    • I'm scared to play MP, these forum MP guys frighten me....
    • I play MP most, but I finished SP campaign first !
    • Bugger you all, I prefer to play GALAXIES !

After reading many of the thread on the forum, I have a sense of certain posters who seem to play MP more(if not exclusively), and others who are SP fans.... Im just curious to see what the majority are into....

By MP - I dont mean solo game, just competitive MP, either online or on LANs etc....

MTFBWYA

I estimate that I have played Jedi Outcast SP in its' entirety >20 times through (no kidding).

I'm on my 4th time with Jedi Academy ... but I'm being slowed by my burgeoning RPG addiction ...

... oh, my answer was SP if that was in doubt. I've played perhaps 25 hours of JO MP, ~5 of JA.

Mike

Marka who?

Seriously, I've been strictly MP since I got it, and haven't loaded up the SP game even once to test it out. I'm saving the SP mission for a "special" time when I can fully delve into it, probably when winter settles in a little more. I"ve even managed to avoid just about every spoiler on these forums, which is no small feat. Dungeon Siege and Wizardry 8 got my SP fix satiated over this last year, and so I went for JA specifically for the MP experience, hoping it would be better than JO and as good as EF:Voyager. Lovin' it so far...

----

ps. I went for 3 years with a 640k DSL connection, then a year stuck on 56k analog, and now back with 1Mbps Airwave connection... making the most of it while I got it, because you just never know.

;-)

Archived