Home

Big Change For Baboo

flaknugget

Hey Gang,

I get most of my business in-game so many of you many not have seen me post in a long time... but this news is big, and needs to get around.

I am now the PA's resident architect. As of last night I am a 0/1/2/4 architect, which means I can make practically any kind of house or factory available, but don't ask me about furniture for a few more days.

So if anyone out there needs a house I'm your guy.

This change means Baboo is no longer a Ranger, or even a master scout anymore. I've dropped all my Ranger, Trapping, and Survival skills, along with all my carbine and weapon skills. I am still however a Master Creature Handler, so when mounts come out, I can provide those as well.

And for anyone wondering where to get a mount, go talk to Tokalar, our new Bio-Engineer and have him make you one. They are better then wild ones anyway, and then come see me to train it.

That's it for now.

Cheers all.

Wow! You grind quickly. If I had that xp needed for those architect skills, I could be like a 4/4/1/4 Bio-engineer.

Yurg

At the moment the mounts I can make are Kaadu and Dewback. Soon I will also get Carrion Spat. (300 constrictor cloths away)

I also got DNA sampling 1, meaning those creatures will be made out of better dna=better creature.

dont forget, im here too as CH, im gonna grind to empathy IV tonight..im about 1/4 of the way there. and im glad you took this up baboo, your our savior, im glad too, if we were still waiting on Ka'lar i would have been a little mad to say the least.

But yeah Baboo Im just amazed at how fast you did that architect thing....unless the stuff you grind gives you like 5k xp?

Jo I think they changed it from empathy 4 to management 4....

From SWGBioEngineer.com:

raz1337 wrote:

"according to the TC skill trees, it's empathy 4, is this being changed?"

Thunderheart responded:

"You are correct. It will remain Empathy 4 until the new CH changes take effect, then it will be Management 4 (sorry if I caused any confusion)"

Archived