Home

Just some photos I've taken ...(come look Jackal)

Bob Gnarly

Originally posted by Datheus

I like the first one... The rest seem kind of bland to me. Just something about that first one...

I dunno if you've got a crappy camera or if you were shooting for that particular effect, but I like that aged look they all have...

I agree about the aged effect. Great job Mamba! :)

I like the first one... The rest seem kind of bland to me. Just something about that first one...

That first one gives a goal that is on the top and you have to climb it to reach it and to avoid the obstacles (electric wires).

My discription now gives the picture a morality I think.:D

Originally posted by Acrylic

I cant see it.

Anyways, I'm planning on Photographing. Any ideas on what cameras i should get?

For your first camera, get something that is made out of metal and is simple such as manual everything such as knobs and buttons with a film advance lever. I would choose an olympus, one that doesn't require any batteries except for the flash. They take great landscaping pictures.:)

Originally posted by Mamba

AG, i doesn't matter what you use, i used a 400 disposable camera, works great ouside and inside.

He says he used a disposable :)

I think you definitely can get great pictures with a disposible or a point-and-click camera...but you have a severe lack of control and you'll get far less good or great pictures than with a manual SLR camera.

One of my best photos was with a point-and-click. That's my experience at least :)

Swoosh

Oh yeah, now that you point it out, those.. look like negatives... But how did you scan them onto the computer?

Uh...with a scanner?

Haha, when I first saw the long scratch down the middle of the third picture, I thought it was a bolt of lightning, and I was like, "Wow! Cool!" :D

Originally posted by joetheeskimo5

Uh...with a scanner?

Obviously with a scanner, no ones that dumb....Negatives arent like normal pictures, they're what your camera takes, and you have to develop them. Hard to explain. Let Datheus explain. I'm tired.

Archived