Home

OFFICIAL Post your funny pic thread!

DarkLord60

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by RockerD

found him pretty quick....are you sure that is real?

Or so I have read. It was on The Museum of Hoaxes website. In the guess which pictures are hoaxes or not test and was given real... But maybe it's not...? This is what it said if you don't feel like going there.

The strange poster held by this protester was created, unintentionally, by a poster maker in Bangladesh. He downloaded a picture of Osama bin Laden from the web that showed Bin Laden sitting next to 'evil Bert'. He didn't realize the satirical intent of the picture, and so included it in the poster.

The website is pretty much believeable in everything it said though as they document all hoaxes.

Originally posted by _PerfectAgent_

Or so I have read. It was on The Museum of Hoaxes website. In the guess which pictures are hoaxes or not test and was given real... But maybe it's not...? This is what it said if you don't feel like going there.

The website is pretty much believeable in everything it said though as they document all hoaxes.

Thats pretty funny lol! :p

Originally posted by RockerD

*Throws a tomatoe at DarkLord60*

His real name is Jared hes not saying hes the subway jared lol

haha!

yes, my real name is Jared, I wasn't pretending to be the subway Jared, tho, now I see why he put that he was the president, but I just assumed it was another random remark...:¬:

so I had my name changed back to Jared...for no reason, it had nothing to do with this thread^^

heh...anyways...Crow...RockerD...nice pics......^^

Archived