Home

OFFICIAL Post your funny pic thread!

DarkLord60

Originally posted by _PerfectAgent_

That one made me laugh! :rofl::lol:

And to follow up on that, I'll show some pictures of their other services... (Can't use the term so easily....)

van2.jpg

Yep! Lamers Van Custom Charter Service is for "lamers" (like me!:D) only! (Yay! Air Conditioning!)

Smv2.jpg

Yeah, "lamers" come back in these after getting kicked from an "honor server..." While laughing all the way!

lamersheader.gif

Very catchy motto....

LoL I am sure we've all been accused of being on that bus once or twice. BTW I think I posted a bus that says Fu<Kers on the side of it its hillarious.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All are looking at the hairy thing and not noticing the green sludge monster coming out of his bookshelf, or that huge alien sensor on his head... or that he's not really on LF... who is that man anyways? And whats that sink doing there? Nice TV btw.

Originally posted by IG-64

All are looking at the hairy thing and not noticing the green sludge monster coming out of his bookshelf, or that huge alien sensor on his head... or that he's not really on LF... who is that man anyways? And whats that sink doing there? Nice TV btw.

He's not on LF cuz he's been banned, stupid :p

Originally posted by IG-64

You've got a point...:eek: What is that green thing and the thingy on his head? And what is a sink doing next to his computer? And why isn't the monitor on...and why is the "monitor" a TV?! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by joetheeskimo5

You've got a point...:eek: What is that green thing and the thingy on his head? And what is a sink doing next to his computer? And why isn't the monitor on...and why is the "monitor" a TV?! :rolleyes:

if you didnt notice the monitor is behind the TV... What the green thingy is, i have no idea :p

Archived