Home

What's YOUR favorite sport?

snowman21

hmm, correct me if I'm wrong, but I, in no way, started anything remotely resembling a flame :confused:

Anyways, back on topic, my fav teams

Football

- Pitt. Steelers- They'll be back in it next year, but I'm still with them all the way, despite their 3-7 record ;)

-Wash. Redskins- Gotta love LeVar Airrington and Rod Gardner.

Basketball

-Cleevland Cavaliers- LeBron "The Prophecy" James, best player that will ever live....ever

-Memphis Grizzlies- Pau Gasol is an Internation phenom, gotta love em ^^

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by KBell

hmm, correct me if I'm wrong, but I, in no way, started anything remotely resembling a flame :confused:

Anyways, back on topic, my fav teams

Football

- Pitt. Steelers- They'll be back in it next year, but I'm still with them all the way, despite their 3-7 record ;)

-Wash. Redskins- Gotta love LeVar Airrington and Rod Gardner.

Basketball

-Cleevland Cavaliers- LeBron "The Prophecy" James, best player that will ever live....ever

-Memphis Grizzlies- Pau Gasol is an Internation phenom, gotta love em ^^

Well I'm just glad you don't like any of the AFC west teams (besides the Broncos, cause they have been my favorite since I was born :) ). And if you did, I might just be inclined to hunt you down :D................beware incoming w00tness..................THE CHIEFS 7-0 RECORD WAS TRASHED BY THE BENGALS, AHHHGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA..............

and how the hell can you say that about Lebron, HE JUST STARTED, give him some time before you start selling those [iEighth wonder of the world[/i] T-shirts, sheesh

I say this about LeBron because I can see into the future...

and did you see how high LeBron went up to Ally-oop a pass from Rickey Davis? HE TOUCHED THE TOP OF THE FRICKEN BACKBOARD!!!! Thats just pure vertical leap.

And he's the best Rookie this year, top this off with the best player on the Cavs, and it's the perfect recipe for Sheer Stardom^_^

I say this about LeBron because I can see into the future...

and did you see how high LeBron went up to Ally-oop a pass from Rickey Davis? HE TOUCHED THE TOP OF THE FRICKEN BACKBOARD!!!! Thats just pure vertical leap.

And he's the best Rookie this year, top this off with the best player on the Cavs, and it's the perfect recipe for Sheer Stardom^_^

did I NOT say to not sell those damn eighth wonder of the world T-shirts before he can even leagally drink...

and to top this off, you are right, he is the best player on the cavs, but answer me this, who else do they have anyways???

and to top this off, you are right, he is the best player on the cavs, but answer me this, who else do they have anyways???

Hmm, lemme list them off for you, incase you didn't know, from most Talentented to least talented

1-LeBron James (Of Course)

2-Rickey Davis-How could you NOT remember this guy:o

3-Zadruis Illgauskus- 7'1 Monster

4- Duan Wagner- Drafted Last year in the first round, but didnt play much because of injury to his calf/ankle. Moved from PG to SG this year because of LeBron, who rightfully owns this position now

5- Darious Miles- Vertical leap is nenarly up there with LeBron....NO ONE jumps as high as LeBron

6-Carlos Boozer- Another Draft Pick for the Cavs last year, definetly improved this year.

And the list goes on, please ask me if you have any other questions about any other team, because I am the LF Sports Guru ;)

Pro cycling. Lately i've gotten interested in the Tour de France and other big European cycling races. The cycling season has ended, so now all they're showing on the Outdoor Life Network (that's where they show all the big races) in place of cycling is Professional Bull Riding. Ugggh. Please. Just give me some tapes of some old cycling races to keep me happy until the season starts next year, ok? I mean, last year, after the season was over, all they showed was a boat race called The Louis Vuitton Cup. God, I was so sick of that being on tv all the time that i couldn't wait for it to end. It would be nice if OLN could show tapes of races this year, but they're not going to do that. Oh well. Guess i'll just have to hold out until March, when Paris-Nice, the first race of the cycling season is.

I don't consider BMX,Skateboarding,Waveboarding,Surfing,Skating or anything along those lines to be sports. Just my Opinion.;)

And your entitled to your opinion, but i just have to disagree! It does take skill to do those things. You have to practice practice practice. And it takes a lot of cordination and all that crap. Its kind of like how people don't think racing is a sport. I think it is, but I ain't gunna explain why ;) .

The only thing I don't think is a sport is some wierd thing I heard of called FERRET PANTING! :p Any grown man can challange a experianced ferret panter and win!

Favorite sport? Fencing.

It's really fun once you get into it. It requires a good amount of strategy as well as actual physical actions, as you have to figure out a way to find your opponent's weak spot and score a touch while trying to prevent getting hit yourself. It's also a sport that requires gentlemanly conduct. You always salute your opponent before a bout begins, and you always shake your opponent's hand afterwards. Failure to do so results in disqualification for the duration of the session, (just for that day, not permanently) as well as a tongue-lashing from your coach. (it usually never happens, but there was one short-tempered individual in my class who got in trouble for it)

With the complex strategies and an honor code, the best way to describe fencing is that it's a western martial art. It's also fun to watch, even more so if you know how to play it.

Finally, contrary to popular belief, fencing is not dangerous. About the worst I've ever gotten are bruises, but those are few and far between.

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

Club soccer in the spring, indoor in the winter, and varsity in the fall... then captain's practices in the summer... I'm a year-round soccer guy. Our club team is Division 1 and we got to the State Finals but we lost to our A Team whose also Division 1 but we lost (First time in Mass. history that two teams from the same club played each other in the Finals).

You live in Massachusetts? I ddin't know that! ^_^

Archived