Home

IF MI5 doesn't come will you boycott Lucas

Guybrush91789

Will you boycott  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Will you boycott

• Aye
    • Nay

I think everyone already did that after they made "Indy and the Infernal Machine", "EMI" and "Star Wars-Bounty Hunter". Instead of everyone rushing them maybe we should let them get their act(s) together so they can start producing quality material. Lord knows if they ever come out with MI5 and/or Grim Fandango 2 and they are abhorrent it would be a lot worse than having to wait another year or two for something worth spending fifty dollars for.

Just think of all the pizza and beer one worthless video game not bought would get you.

Nay - At the end of the day it is their decision whether or not to make a fifth game and I'd rather leave it at four then have another MI like EMI. Of course I would love to see a brilliant MI5 rounding up all the plot wholes and finishing (maybe) the series though. GF2 on the other hand, is something I would not like to see, I feel the game is fine as it is and needs no continuation, especially as without Tim Schafer any possible sequel will most likely be inferior in my opinion.

Mr Flibble would be very cross.

(Out of everyone reading this, only 5 will get this joke, and none of them will laugh.)

I would be very annoyed, because my life revolves (well, not really) around monkey Island)

But I would come crawling back, when I got bored, or when they released something like DOTT3.(or should that be MM3)?

Archived