Home

PA Situation! All Memembers Must Read!

Jan Gaarni

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

They are fitted on Stryker Pistols, and Tusken Rifles. That are the 2 weapons I am sure of that are slugthrowers. Haven't really investigated what other weapons in Star Wars Galaxies that are of the slugthrower type. :)

Dont forget bowcaster :)

It fires quarells wrapped in engergy.

I could go for some of that furniture too. But if somebody wants it or already has it go for it. (as grask said)

Also, what exactly does the PA need money for now? I mean the city money and PA money are two different things right? The only thing I could think of would be putting up money for boxing torneys, mount races, and such. If the PA does need money then I would like to donate, if not I will save up my money for the hopeful Tatooine World Race (See Huge Idea)

~SK~

PA will always need money.

What we should use that money for I don't know.

I was thinking we could use it as a bank perhaps, lending money to those of our members when they are in need of some emergency funds perhaps. There are no intrest involved in this though. :D

The amount you pay back will not be larger than the amount you borrowed.

Also, once City Militia comes out, I was thinking the PA could donate the outfits used by it perhaps, if we ever decide we could have it. This is outfits that would not be allowed to wear as long as you are not on duty in the city. :)

Also, this could be high quality armor, and cloths that are outfitted with special protections.

Just an idea.

What else can we use the money for?

Any ideas?

And no, we will not sponsor our members with starships. Much too expensive for little us. :D

As for the PA membership and city taxes, this is how I have been thinking we deal with that.

Since we don't own this city 100% as we had planned, I say we pay the city tax as normal, that's 1000 Cr a week, plus the extra 1000 membership fee to the PA. That will keep things simpler of tracking who paid what and what is the cities money and so forth.

If the city goes in minus, then the Affiliates will step in and cover what is missing. We have the fundings to do so.

Sounds like a plan or?

....Ok, it's clear that a lot of us want something =). How are we going to go about dividing it up? We can post here what we want, but it seems like we're just sitting here looking at each other =P. I think it would be best if we put this stuff on display in a house, or maybe the basement of the PA hall, and had a yardsale or something...

Reclining Chairs: 6

Desks: 2

Toolchest: 1

General Crafting Station: 1

Food Crafting Station: 1

Laboi Crystalline Gemstones: 2497

Sormhil Fire Gem Crystalline Gemstones: 480

Talusian Water: 44

Precisision Laser Knifes: 50

Flow Analysers: 75

Nuetronium Pixie Sticks: 3

That's the stuff I want =). If nobody takes the weapons, I'd like to slice them and put them on my vendor =). I'm not greedy though.

Archived