Home

How to raise a reborn from the dead? *spoilers*

Zhadow

Yes, you first kill somebody. Then, you dress them in strange robes and costumes, and hand them a red lightsaber. You give them a coke to drink, and there you go -- good as new.

Just remember to feed them Force sometimes, there's many mouths/Siths to feed.

Also, the best way of killing them is typing /disco and /kill in multiplayer alot.

Methinks there be something wrong with someone's head...

No here's how you really do it. You kill a Jedi. Then you send a scantily clad (though attractive) woman and an "overgrown Kuwakian monkey-lizard" running around the galaxy causing mayhem and following wannabe Jedi to the VotJ. Then you take a bunch of stupid stormtroopers and stab them with your lightsabers and then stick a crystal in the hole and then throw them into the VotJ.

Then you do the rest of what Will said... :D

one more thing!

you ****ing RETARDS its abvious what he is asking dont do this eh ****!

OMG if your going to post eh and crap like that dont POST AT ALL

its imature to act like you dont know what some on is asking but know he just doesnt understand something!

AND if you dont know he doesnt understand than stop playing games and LEARN something

dont take this personaly I just want to point out the STUPIDITY of what whoever it aplies to said in this post.

Actually, I don't think Reborn are beings brought back from the dead at all. It doesn't say anything about them being corpses. When Tavion says they have been "Reborn in the glory of the Dark Side," (or something to that extent) I interpret it as being similar to the Christian saying of being "Born again." They haven't literally been "born again," they've just turned over a new leaf, started anew spiritually per se.

This is the way I see it:

The Reborn are Force-less clones who used the power of the Valley of the Jedi to obtain their Force power. After all, they pretty much look alike and act alike. The only difference is that some have been trained differently (hence the different sabers in JA) and some have been training longer than others.

As for Shadowtroopers, I think they're select stormtroopers who were given Force crystals that allowed them to tap into the Force and use a lightsaber effectively. On one of the Doomgiver levels, one stormtrooper says to another "Give us that armor and we'd be just as good," suggesting to me that it's the armor with the crystal that gives Shadowtroopers their power.

As for Cultists, they're just power-hungry individuals. Tavion gives them that power by using the scepter to endow them with the power of the Force.

Reborns are simply just Imperials, probably were once Stormtroopers or Imperial Officers, who were taken to the Valley of the Jedi. There, they "stole" the Force power from the temple and were given a lightsaber. They probably went through some kind of Force training after they soaked up some Force.

Cultists are very similar, but instead of getting their Force from the Valley of the Jedi, they are empowered from the energy which was stored in Ragnos' scepter. They are constantly feeding off the scepter's energy, so when the scepter was destroyed (in the light side ending), their energy source was cut off, therefore they lost their power.

The "Reborn" in Jedi Outcast were basically a bunch of normal human beings who were subjected to the force energy of the Valley of the Jedi..... I think you're confusing the word "reborn" with "resurrection"..... "Reborn" either means that someone or something was born again or a starting over of lifestyle or philosophy.... "Resurrection" means to bring something back to life from the dead.... Do you see the difference now? Well I doubt I even needed to mention this information..... You would have picked up what exactly a "Reborn" was if you actually listened to the story line of the game in single player. I suggest that next time you intend on posting a message you think over what you're talking about and possibly do some "research" on it. It would sure save you a lot of ridicule and prevent you from looking ignorant or stupid in the eyes of others. It would also save some space for more relevant posts and topics on this forum. Just keep that in mind, Zhadow, the next time you intend to post a topic.

-Vitruvio

True - could be a kid we're messing with here, William. Sorry 'bout that if it was a serious question in real life.... but yeah, pretty much it's just a person who's been given the Force artificially by means of channeling Valley Force through artificial crystals (very similar to lightsaber crystals).

Archived