What happens after this next episode?

urluckyday

Do you think Lucas should make episode 7  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Lucas should make episode 7

• Yes, of course!
    • Maybe
    • No way, that would stink!

We all know that when Lucas made the first Star Wars in '77, that he had to make the prequels later. Well now that episode 3 is underway, I have to wonder, what happens after this episode? Will another be made, or will it abruptly end? If Lucas did stop, what would he do for the rest of his life? Sit around and read books and watch his movies over and over again? Well, there you have it...

Another thing, if episode 3 goes down in flames as a bad movie, what do you think will happen?

I duly hope that Lucas will make an EP7. That would be awesome!

However, so many books have been written tyaking place right after ROTJ that it would probably be difficult, unless Lucas made a movie on the Courtship of Princess Leia.

So, I'm sorta in-between. But I voted yes, if he would find a way too. :cool:

i can't see more movies being made.. you never know though, maybe in ten years or something.

i heard a rumor that a TV series might be in the works... but i consider that doubtful until i see some proof.

oh and EP III is going to rock, theres no way it will bomb. afterall Ep III is what the prequels is all about. Ep I & II were just to get there with some idea of whats going on. i know when i first heard about the prequels it was everything that will happen in Ep III that i was most looking forward to.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Sith_Lord_Tim

i think personly it wouldent be hard to make ep7. only problem

would be the story. i mean there are so many books,games,ect.

about after ROTJ. like personly i would like to see more of the solo kids and luke's JA. but besides that im sure there wont be a ep7.

really. what he said. his storywriters would have to develop insomnia to be able to come up with a good story that fits in with all or some of the books.

IMO... No more movies. The 6 movies are more than enough, we get to see the story of father and son of the Skywalker family and that's that. No more movies. But I am up for TV series that don't really involve Lucas but has his approval. That way people could choose to seperate the movies from the TV series and say "well I accept the movies but I can ignore the TV series"....

Archived