Home

Do you like...

Joshi

Do you want the 'Like Me!!!' polls?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the 'Like Me!!!' polls?

• Yes
    • No
    • For *insert your deity of choice here* sake no!
    • Kill them! Kill them All!!!
    • Perhaps later.

Originally posted by Das Mole

well...i see my thread has been closed and yet a couple other topics asking about it/mocking it have budded up and are very...vivacious.

i'd have to say...close all the threads about the self-centered s***.

including this one.

i've been having a sucky day and this s*** is making it no better. if anybody wanted to close my thread, then why didn't they just do it instead of having to have a complete and full-blown discussion about it. and why hasn't anyone closed carl shutt's thread yet? because he's better than me? because it serves as a thread where carl can humiliate the people that he doesn't like and people enjoy seeing that? and i also don't appreciate how people had to enter the topic and say how much they hated it. if you hate it so much, don't bother with it. just wait for a mod or whoever to come along and close it up.

but not to turn this into a topic about me.

anyway...do whatever the hell you want. i don't care. and it's not as if my opinion would really make a difference anyway or that anybody would even read this post and care about it.

Click Here Quick!

Originally posted by Ernil

You like death WAY too much for someone who hasn't played Grim Fandango.

I don't NEED Grim Fandango...I LIVE IT...:evil6:

No, I haven't played it...yet...someday, over the rainbow...

Oh, and Death told me to tell you to not to get attacted to those new goldfish;)

There were a number of reasons why I chose to create this thread. one was sheer boredom. Another was the fact that reading C Shutts thread filled my with so much anger sarcastic intent, I just had to post this. A final one would probably be the fact that I do hate them, but coming flat out and closing them all by cause som contraversy so I thought if I got a mojority vote on it, you can't really complain.

And then I left for a few days on business (a staff christmas party still counts as business!) and so haven't been around to flat out close them no matter what the outcome of this thread (because i'm just like that... what are you looking at, I gave £10 to a womans baby fund today, i need to balance it out (and find a tenner))

well, whatever. I think becoming a moderator has finally gotten to me. nicely enough, none of the oldies are here to see it... oh, hi Natty, me nice guy :p.

Anyone who needs self indulging **** like "do you like me" on this forum needs to go some self help loving forum where they can be told like it is. Anyone who finds themselves feeding their self esteem with feedback from people they've never even met before to judge how great they are....needs to go to counceling. If I should ever create a thread like this I should be slapped in the face (and groovy did it once with my see ya thread) so i know all about it. Sometimes you just need to wake up and stop being an ass.

i dont know if its normal for young people to be insecure with themselfes..

perhabs they would never asks such questions in a non-incognito environment like real life.

hmm.

perhabs all they need to get told is

Hey you dont bother me i dont bother you you dont steal my drugs i dont steal yours and what the hell should my answer to your question be based on?

how fast your computer is, although we both know that we will both need a new one every 6 months?

that you are one out of thousands who also did a funny joke, although we both know it will have a beard within the next 6 months?

that your parents are rich and famous, although we both know they cheat each other and you are only an accident?

so what do you think is more important:

the fact that some complete strangers have said "yes, do we like you" or that anna said "mhey. ymou pafte greap!"?

young people need guidance, y'know?

:)

Archived