Home

WIP: Raiden

graves

I've been working on this model for quite a while now so i thought i'd share it with the rest of the world. Incase you cant tell, its raiden from Metal Gear Solid 2

2.jpg

31072415229.jpg

4.jpg

5234.jpg

635235.jpg

It should be released pretty soon unless something wierd happens... Crits are welcome.:D

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Zaknafein

nah i think he wants it because in one of the levels someone steals your clothes and you have to go naked... anyway...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's sick...

Well, not matter what you can't see his nads, cause he's always covering them or theres something in the way in the Camera angle you're in

http://mgslash.topcities.com/gallery/raidennaked.jpg

but yeah, he's not gonna make one so...yeah...*shuts suitcase hastley and runs out the door way flailing papers everywhere*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

71077071074.jpg

81077071153.jpg

Ok, the bad news. I cant get it ingame until a working xsi exporter shows up for max6. I stupidly saved the .max file originally from 3dsmax4 in 3dsmax6. When i tried to open it back in max4 it gave me an error message.

Is it possible to open 3dsmax6 files in 3dsmax4?

Archived