Home

I'm coming back, I think

Thew Rydur

A lot of you are probably thinking who the hell is this guy? And for good reason. I haven't been on in probably 2 months or so at all. But anyway I'm planning on starting to play again in the New Year. So anyway, if someone could update me on the goings on of the past month or two it would be greatly appreciated. Hope to see you all in game in a few days. :)

Originally posted by Thew Rydur

I'm planning on starting to play again in the New Year.

Don't worry, Thew, you only have 365 days to procrasinate. We miss you buddy. We live in our little town of Rorana in northwestern Rori. We have 57 citizens, -A- has added several new members. Rorana is sitting on a rare gemstone mine too! :)

In recent news, Rorana's few crafters are drying up. Nemire, our non-PA resource distributor and out-of-game friend of Grask's, has quit the resource business, because of lack customers. Speaking of Grask, Grask has quit the smuggling business, I think, he doesn't have his store and he is spending more time on his alt BE, Zaen.

-A- members have been getting griefed by a fellow citizen of Rorana, Zatoe. Some, like myself, can't even access the Med Center, because he banned us.

That's about it...The Pesimist (sp?)

indeed :( our last night (sunday 4th of january) was fun in my eyes. although some people really got anoyed by large groups :) i thought it went ok :). i even saved everyones asses on one mission :p :p :p.

im gonna try and organize more hunts like that but maybe with smaller groups.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived