Home

worth the price?

lil_dude

well personally i think it is worth it. I bought SWG december 28th. and have been enjoying it since. theres alot of things to do. And its really fun when you get a big group and go hunting for large creatures, like Krayt Dragons. this game I think is totally worth 40 to buy and 15 a month. but thats just me. and if people didnt like this game WHY are there at least 3000+ people on each server everyday? And everyones always complaining of bugs, only bug i've seen is not being able to store my pet for a bit, but i figured out how to fix that, so all is well. You should get it.

and if ya do get it,

Join the eclipse server and look me up, i can help you stat out, lets say with a vehicle and some cash.

my game name is in my sig.

Originally posted by iceman87

well personally i think it is worth it. I bought SWG december 28th. and have been enjoying it since. theres alot of things to do. And its really fun when you get a big group and go hunting for large creatures, like Krayt Dragons. this game I think is totally worth 40 to buy and 15 a month. but thats just me. and if people didnt like this game WHY are there at least 3000+ people on each server everyday? And everyones always complaining of bugs, only bug i've seen is not being able to store my pet for a bit, but i figured out how to fix that, so all is well. You should get it.

and if ya do get it,

Join the eclipse server and look me up, i can help you stat out, lets say with a vehicle and some cash.

my game name is in my sig.

ok thanks alot, i'll look into buying it soon

There are those who would have you beleive it's a horrendously buggy, poorly designed game with no content, but they are all fools. It's not a perfect game, there are things that should be better and minor bugs that shouldn't be there, but really its a miracle they got a game of this size and complexity to even run. The REALLY aren't bad. Noticiable and numerous, but not bad. And people really need to learn that the content isn't in the generic mission terminals.

The game is worth it. Unless you are too narrowminded to exploit all the fun in the game, you should love it.

I can say that I like the game. The only problem with the game (except for the minor bugs) is that there isn't not many interesting quests or missions to do. They are all the same. Run 1000 - 2000m kill something or somebody or deliver stuff, get the credits and be happy. They are the same even if it comes from a NPC or a mission terminal.

I would like to see missions where you go and explore an old castle that will take you deep down under the ground and maybe find an old woman that will give you an old weapon that you will take to a NPC Jedi that will have the old weapon as a Trophy. Along your travels you will encounter monsters to get your XP, you will still just run and kill but in a more interesting way.

Now you only travel over the land and find a NPC or a buildning (wich you can't enter) in the middle of nowhere, always outside and kill it or they, and run back.

Originally posted by Tatoo

I can say that I like the game. The only problem with the game (except for the minor bugs) is that there isn't not many interesting quests or missions to do. They are all the same. Run 1000 - 2000m kill something or somebody or deliver stuff, get the credits and be happy. They are the same even if it comes from a NPC or a mission terminal.

I would like to see missions where you go and explore an old castle that will take you deep down under the ground and maybe find an old woman that will give you an old weapon that you will take to a NPC Jedi that will have the old weapon as a Trophy. Along your travels you will encounter monsters to get your XP, you will still just run and kill but in a more interesting way.

Now you only travel over the land and find a NPC or a buildning (wich you can't enter) in the middle of nowhere, always outside and kill it or they, and run back.

i never run anywhere, i'm lazy, i pay the 250 to take the shuttle and get my 1500-2000 credit reward, when i was short on cash i ran, it took to long:p

Archived