Home

Star Wars Battlefront Wishlist

Elite Jedi

Originally posted by jedijohn

i want to go and find a hutt on tatooine and shoot it then bib fortuna and Gamorrean guards should run after you and has anyone noticed a lot of the request have been for tatooine.

coincidence or conspiricy ?!0?

Dude. Bib Fortuna is the man.

994.jpg

And the Hutt Palace? THAT IS WHERE THE PARTY IS! GET CRUNKED!

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On this game called Savage there are non of those kind of weather effects. ( PS that game ROCKS, try it if you haven't already RTS + FPS ). But it has Day & Night cycle aswell as with dusk there's usually fog on some maps it simply reduces the sight making it harder for ranged weapons....... but then again that game is more melee orientated, too bad only Jedis melee in Star Wars films

All i want is that the gameplay be similar to Halo. I like to play in the firts-person shooter and i hope it will be just like that type of gameplay. No wombling the gun back and forth while running, realistic explosions with people flying everywhere (no cheesy explosions where guys fly up and come straight down in less than 2 seconds), easy controls of getting in and out of vehicles. I love to snipe people and i want the damage to depend on where you hit the person and not have to shoot the guy 10 times to kill him. I want the graphics to be clean and cut like Halo and have no fuzzyness anywhere or have soldiers that look like blocks. Have good rounded features around their hands, legs, head, etc. If you guys know what i mean.

If anyone agrees with me than say so, otherwise tell me what you think the gameplay should be like. I just really hope this game doesn't suck cuz i can't wait for it to come out.

Originally posted by Trooper11

All i want is that the gameplay be similar to Halo. I like to play in the firts-person shooter and i hope it will be just like that type of gameplay. No wombling the gun back and forth while running, realistic explosions with people flying everywhere (no cheesy explosions where guys fly up and come straight down in less than 2 seconds), easy controls of getting in and out of vehicles. I love to snipe people and i want the damage to depend on where you hit the person and not have to shoot the guy 10 times to kill him. I want the graphics to be clean and cut like Halo and have no fuzzyness anywhere or have soldiers that look like blocks. Have good rounded features around their hands, legs, head, etc. If you guys know what i mean.

If anyone agrees with me than say so, otherwise tell me what you think the gameplay should be like. I just really hope this game doesn't suck cuz i can't wait for it to come out.

i would like it the way you said but 1 more thing: when people r exploded and theyre dead, that they dont fly through the air laying down not moving any body parts. THAT has ruined a few games.

Originally posted by The Air

i would like it the way you said but 1 more thing: when people r exploded and theyre dead, that they dont fly through the air laying down not moving any body parts. THAT has ruined a few games.

they fly through the air the way youd expect a real body to , kinda ragdoll like.

Aditions to the Wishlist:

- mortar type weaponplatforms

- at the start of the game one or two players are voted for "officers" who then have the ability to command troops near him ( give way points to people in say 50 meter radious ). This is to coordinate strikes more carefully in pub games, also the officer can target enemy units, so it will be very effective when used with artillery, officer paints, artillery shoots....... btw is there gonna be artillery in Battlefront?

- at the end of the battle there's displayed an award table: There should be certain things displayed there and who did those best or worst :p :

* Most experienced

* Most kills

* Most deaths

* Most enemy capture points capped

* Most own capture points saved ( shooting enemy at own capture point )

* Most NPC kills

* Most vehicles destroyed

* Most kills with vehicle

and perhaps some more, this would give the players something to reach at, and play differently at some games just to get that specific award. Also it would simply be fun to see your name on the list, I always though the BF1942 system of awarding with stars was a bit boring

Archived