"Well, if I could get Luke to help more--"

"GRENADE!"

[Explosion rocks cantina killing sevearl patrons]

[Owen and friend get up and scrape remains off of themselves]

"So as I was saying, it Luke would help more, then I--"

"INCOMING BLASTER FIRE! GET DOWN"

"So as I was saying..."

Originally posted by Trooper11

Is the Xbox version of the game going to have the first person perspective in it? Or maybe both 1st and 3rd person, because i've got different people telling me different things. I just want it to have 1st person, but it'd be cool to have both options.

You have both, and I'm always right. Those people you are talking about can confirm that :D

I just hope they release the whole map tool kit and player tools for this, not just some parts of it.

We have many new maps made for our divisions at http://www.theartofwarfare.net, in fact we highly suggest that all members learn a little bit about how to map , most recently was the Farcry sim, but what really was bad is they said they would release the full package and then did not follow up with nothing but a few tools and no docs. IT is very hard to make maps of any size if they don't provide the tools.

So my only wish is , give the community the tools and let us as a group keep this game alive.

Signed Omega (http://www.theartofwarfare.net)

Originally posted by ShadowMarth03

Only 10 days till it comes out. What we need NOW is to have the downloadable PC demo that is show on the official sites download list. Not useful if it comes out after it is already out.....

They also have two planets they didn't reveal any information of. I really don't get why they have to wait with that for so a long time.

YESTERDAY I BUYED SW BATTLEFRONT, BUT, AFTER INSTALLING, WHEN I TRY TO PLAY THE GAME, THE SCREEN TRUNS BLACK, LIKE IT WAS TO LOAD UP THE GA, BUT, AFTER A SECOND, IT GOES BACK TO DESKTOP, AND GAME DOESN'T START. I TRIED UPDATING SOUND AN GRAPHICS DRIVERS, BUT IT STILL NOT WORKING, NOW I'M TRYING TO INSTAL service pack 2, BUT I REALLY NEED HELP,. BEACUSE I DONT KNOW IF IT WILL WORK.

PD: IN SYSTEM CHECK, THE PROGRAM TELL ME THAT I ACCOMPLISHER ALL REQUIREMETS TO PLAY THE GAME, BUT, YOU NOW, IT STILL NOT WORKING......I REALLY NEED HEL, PLEASE

Archived