Home

Star Wars Battlefront Wishlist

Elite Jedi

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ShadowMarth03

Hey, there are only 4 separatist units now! The "recon" droid is now the "assassin" droid. They gave the droid pilot a better weapon too, a grenade launcher.... Hey, check out the vehicle section! Finally, some specific vehicle stuff. There are no land vehicles yet.

They didn't give the Droid Pilot anything new... he always had that grenade launcher. And they just forgot to write up the Assault Droid; there's still going to be the five classes.

So decrease it to 2! 3 just makes no sense with the pictures and blueprints on their site, plus the scenes including them in the movie. I could deal with it if they reduced it or increased it, it just is going to bug me. I just don't like things so blatantly off kilter... Hey, they put the assault droid back now.

I hope that the maps of bespin (however they are going to pull that off) and the epIII maps are good. After all, I'm going to go insane if this ends up with one level people use, like how everyone only wants to play on blood gulch on halo.

Sry about the double post, but the forum is sort of dead right now....

3 gunners? 2 of them will probably be sitting in those round turretsat both sites, 1 of them will fire the rocketlauncher (if they kept that one in) and the pilot will fly the ship, and fire the two guns in front of the ship. Or the pilot will fire the rocketlauncher (because you can't target with it without moving the whole ship, and the third gunner will have the front guns.

It looks like more vehicles will have multiple seats. the Y-wing, Tie-bomber, Bespin cloud car and snowspeeder all have a pilot and a gunner in the game. Sounds like fun.

Originally posted by jasperw

3 gunners? 2 of them will probably be sitting in those round turretsat both sites, 1 of them will fire the rocketlauncher (if they kept that one in) and the pilot will fly the ship, and fire the two guns in front of the ship. Or the pilot will fire the rocketlauncher (because you can't target with it without moving the whole ship, and the third gunner will have the front guns.

It looks like more vehicles will have multiple seats. the Y-wing, Tie-bomber, Bespin cloud car and snowspeeder all have a pilot and a gunner in the game. Sounds like fun.

I think the pilot will fire rockets, 2 gunners will fire the ball turrets close to the fusalage and one gunner will fire the forward guns near the bottom. i dont think the turrets under the wings will be fired.

And the multi-passenger seats do sound fun:)

Originally posted by jasperw

that sounds awesome.the spheres at the end of the wings are like turrets ,they shoot and rotate and swivel ,what is everybody talking about?

the two balls in the wings aren't turrets.

Isn't it funny when people post something thinking they know everything, but they don't know sh**. Sorry brother but they are turrets, someone actually sits inside those little spheres. But they are not under the wing they are actually closer to the cockpit. Watch the movie (Episode 2) and the clips from the game.

Originally posted by joesdomain

I just don't like the idea of having the same face for every single trooper on your side. Like the pilot face's being the same! That would look stupid. It would be like having clones.

You now know how Jango Fett must of felt.*sniff**sniff* :crybaby: *:clone: :jango:lol.:D

hey, I found the perfect gadget for this game! Too bad ist's heavily priced..... article from sllashdot.org

"I just stumbled upon this news release by Sharp introducing a 3D monitor that doesn't require special glasses. The technology was devised for high end medical instuments and such but this could be the gamers new dream toy."

Archived