Home

Star Wars Battlefront Wishlist

Elite Jedi

Originally posted by ShadowMarth03

hey, I found the perfect gadget for this game! Too bad ist's heavily priced..... article from sllashdot.org

"I just stumbled upon this news release by Sharp introducing a 3D monitor that doesn't require special glasses. The technology was devised for high end medical instuments and such but this could be the gamers new dream toy."

:fett: Thats sounds really cool! Were is it?:fett:

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the reviews I read said that they looked forward to the new and never before feature...............SHOOTING EWOKS

Play Rouge Squadron 3: Rebel Strike for the GameCube. Go to one of the last missions, (Triumph of the Rebellion) you will control an AT-ST on the Forest moon of Endor. See those little Ewoks? Have fun! :ewok:

Wish List

1 A very StarWars feel, I wanna BE that StormTrooper that's blasting them rebels!

2 Some Single Player to keep me occupied when internet is unavailable or something. (Blizzard = sometimes lost connection)

3 I heard that it's broadband only, so that will keep 56kers out, which for me is a good thing.

4 Thermal Detonator + Battle Droid = Flying Battle Droid

5 Thermal Detonator + Ewok = Flying Ewok

6 That spare DL-44 has some use!

7 Vehicles! But not overly powered massive Vechs of Doom, (I dont want "gg no re!!!1111oneone")

8 Can you fly any worse please? I want some good Republic Gunship pilots!!

9 Balanced units. If Vanguard = anti AT-ST and Anti Storm Trooper, I will be pissed. Maybe Missle is good against vechs, but not infantry, regular infantry (ones with the automatic weapons and things) will be good against infantry and ok against light vechs, that is, at medium and short range. At long range, snipers will be the kings, altough they are weak, and a few hits will down them. Pilots can survive their vech being destroyed, and they can do medical skills and repairs on the fly, but arent fit for combat. And the special class will be basically a class with its own strength and weakness.

10 Lag = Snipers suck, so, NO LAG PLEASE

11 The Galactic Domination sounds cool, but there will be 2 versions of it right? Republic VS Seperatists and Rebels VS Imperials. But I have a feeling that the first side to start to gain the upper hand will be the one attracting more players than the other side that is starting to crumble.

12 Make it a server option to be able to turn team select on/off, so people dont just pile up on the Clone Troopers side and just completly own the poor 30v2 droids.

13 Space Battles sound nice, a StarDestroyer versus a Mon Cal Cruiser. And you can get in the StarDestroyer and activate the self-destruct, if you have enough skill to get on board and sneak by everyone to the main bridge.

14 Hoth

15 Tatooine

16 Endor

17 lol

Originally posted by THE BADGER:

Isn't it funny when people post something thinking they know everything, but they don't know sh**. Sorry brother but they are turrets, someone actually sits inside those little spheres. But they are not under the wing they are actually closer to the cockpit. Watch the movie (Episode 2) and the clips from the game.

I understand the two balls on both side of the cockpit are turrets. If YOU watch episode II again, you'll see the gunship has two balls in the wings as well. I believe those aren't turrets, but since I've seen the trailer Yaebginn meant, I see there are lasers coming from those.

Originally posted by TheNoJediDude

11 The Galactic Domination sounds cool, but there will be 2 versions of it right? Republic VS Seperatists and Rebels VS Imperials. But I have a feeling that the first side to start to gain the upper hand will be the one attracting more players than the other side that is starting to crumble.

Wasn't Galactic Qonquest for single player only?

Originally posted by Virtuosis

I think maybe offline multiplayer. But maybe the owner of the server can set it to Galactic Conquest mode or something?

I really believe it's an offline function only. If so, you could always fight galactis conquest online by letting diferent sites choose a battlefield at turns, and keep the stats on paper. This method would work fine for clans.

Really banthas were domesticated by the Sand People so I would think they would be in the game for transport. I think dewbacks should be located around the map for anyone to use as transport too. I forgot Jawas use Rontos as transport besides the sand crawler. that would be interesting.

Originally posted by TrashcanDan

Please ,

Punkbuster if it hasn't been mentioned already

A very good and valid point. I´ve known many a game where there has been petitions to stop the lame ass play by including punkbuster.

Originally posted by Pad

A very good and valid point. I´ve known many a game where there has been petitions to stop the lame ass play by including punkbuster.

Well one good thing about consoles is there should be less cheaters and aimbot users. There should also be a vote function to vote off cheaters and TKers.

some of the weapons don't look very star-warsy, but I can live with that. Favorite units so far? mine is pilot, prefferably rebel.

Your right. I looked at the weapons section of Lucas Arts Star Wars Battlefront and the huge Blaster Cannon the Rebels have doesn't look that Star Warsy at all.:rolleyes:

Archived