Home

Wedding

EternalDarkWing

One of my characters is getting married. This will be on the Corbantis server. I was worried that if I put it on the server specific forum that nobody would view it. For the wedding we are having it on tatooine on 1/31/04. The time is now yet known. We are having it in a city called Sidecks. For this wedding we will need

A band for the reception.

A chef who can make lots of cheap drinks and food.

Someone who can be the holy man or priest.

We also need someone who can make wedding gifts for all the guests. Like bantha statues with our names and the date.

My character is Ziana and my fiance is Raydus'. Please contact either one of us for this. Thanks. :p

WTF!!!!

i know i shouldnt post if ive nothing constructive to say and that that we all play the game in our own way but i find this kinda weird and a little too much of mixing reality/game world for my liking

i dont mean any offense as you are obvioulsy happy and i applaud you for that in such dark times for SWG.

hehehe... i cant get on teh offical site for a bug or something so didnt know that.

But can i ask what you do once youre married? and whats the point of it? how did youre characters get this involved? do you both live in the same house? do you change your names? im puzzled?

Originally posted by ho-ta

hehehe... i cant get on teh offical site for a bug or something so didnt know that.

But can i ask what you do once youre married? and whats the point of it? how did youre characters get this involved? do you both live in the same house? do you change your names? im puzzled?

Once you're married you act like you are married. :)

The point .... difficult to explain, but it does add an extra level of roleplay to the game. :)

Most people will probably move in together yes.

Name change however is not possible as far as I know, which is kinda dumb.

Oh yeah lol

Speaking of wars and battles, has anyone seen an actual battle between the Rebels and Imperials?

In the game handbook it says how you will automatically be put on the side of the faction you are with when you enter a battlefield etc... but where are these battles?

Do they just appear sparodically of are they in set places?

Originally posted by GarethA

Oh yeah lol

Speaking of wars and battles, has anyone seen an actual battle between the Rebels and Imperials?

In the game handbook it says how you will automatically be put on the side of the faction you are with when you enter a battlefield etc... but where are these battles?

Yeah I was in one:D very big 200 imps vs. 200 rebels

but where are these battles?

my question when i just started. They devs are workin gon changing them because of the addition of vehicle. but you can see where they were in some places because theres a large area surrounded by pillars with a banner looking thing on the top between each pillar. they should be back soon. if all goes as planned. yah right.. that'll happen.

I'd go to your wedding bud, but i am on the Eclipse server.

If you get married on the game does that mean that your wife/husband is in a constant group with you?

Can you get divorced?

1, no. its just taht you are, :)

2. yes. just click the rni in your inventory and divorce.

Originally posted by McCusto

How do you get married lol not that I want to be I am a explorer.

you need 2 rings (a tailor can make em) wedding bands. 1 ring is in her inventory and 1 in yours. then select her and type: /propose

then she has to accept anmd you swap rings (auto) and your married.

Originally posted by Devil Doll

why do you get married a lot wraithy????

then I want my chance!!!!!!!!

*goes to Starsider to play a lot

lol i got married on the Starsider and on the Farstar server. but i recently got a second char on the starsider (2nd acount) and i have been flirting with a real cute twi'lek :)

Archived