Home

Sam AND Max preview

Elite Jedi

Does Steve Purcell even know?

I sure hope so!!

:max::sam:

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??!?!!!!!!!!!!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

As of right now, the only long time dudes that are still around is jester, jake and myself.

quackass doesn't post here much at all, I'm guessin cause he's workin hard in vancouver city.

Sean got mad, and kicked off?

Renata is long gone.

And thats about it for those who even transferred over from the old school board that all you new guys will have no idea about.

So technically, theres only 3 of the oldies left.

actually ive been comin to these sam and max sites for abt 7 years..sad really but its actually gonna pay off with a new game!

i find it more sad that you really think they'll give you a free game on that basis, if they do give out free advance copies (which i highly doubt, if they ever do, they'll prob. be review copies) prob. only people that run websites will get one

and i doubt that how long you'e been on the board matters, some of us didnt even know about the forum until recently, but have loved S&M our whole lives

You are all moochers. As long as I remember how to be sacrilegious and make up quotes from the bible, you are all sinners. We all know Rufus 19:10 right?

though shall not let moochers into thine hut

To you are all banished to the pits of hell (except you Andrew, you are likely to get a gift from zombie Jesus, congrats).

And now to the point of posting, samandmaxfiend, you say you are a big fan and by extension I assumed you actually have copies of the comics. Being a fellow Australian, I feel compelled to ask you to divulge where you purchased your comics.

That was lucky. Just this weekend I met a person who owns ‘surfin' the highway’ in a Sydney based comic store; Comic Kingdom. Alas, he was not willing to sell. Hopefully the gypsy curse I placed upon him has kicked in by now.

Originally posted by Skinkie

Me and Sheaday joined right after the switch to these boards, so while we're not old guys, we are moderately aged.

Thats right, in the entire scope of Sam&Max/Internet History we're currently having our mid-life crisis. I'm gonna go wrangle me a trophy wife and a car thats vaugely resembles a penis.

Originally posted by sheaday6

Thats right, in the entire scope of Sam&Max/Internet History we're currently having our mid-life crisis. I'm gonna go wrangle me a trophy wife and a car thats vaugely resembles a penis.

And I'm gonna grow a beard, quit my job, and become a burdon to society.

Archived