Home

Sam AND Max preview

Elite Jedi

It's hard to take the writer of that seriously. The guy said sam and max started in 1993. Obviously hasn't done his research. Even the bit about steve being involved with the creation of comics in the past few years. I highly doubt that. He hasn't made a comic IN years. Dude needs to lay off the bullsh*t

How old is this article? It actually has a link about FT2. Just calm down, wait a few months, and you'll be playing more Sam and Max in no time. (well, actually, you'll be playing it in a few months, not "no time," but saying it again would sound stupid...)

On another note, there was a reference to DOTT in the article and I got to thinking: Lucasarts allready saw fit to release S&M:HTR as a freebie (albeit a buggy and not-working-ish one), so does anyone know of plans to include HTR somewhere on a random computer a la Ed's? Would be nice. Someone may have already brought this up, but I'm not bored enough to go through the posts and check. Oh well.

• 2 weeks later...

Secret rumors have basically told me to expect the game to be delayed. So we should all expect the game to be delayed. The upside of the game maybe getting delayed is that LucasArts might show it at E3, which would mean the press will actually pay attention to it for a week or so.

Lets just hpe its not a Half-Life 2 sized delay.

jeez, if wwe're going all out, lets say lets hope its not a DUKE NUKEM FOREVER delay, that game has been in development, for what, 6 or 7 years? it was supposed to come out like 5 years ago

(dont know exactly when because i just woke up, so stick with me)

Archived