Home

A space pirate's life is the life for me....

Katarn07

Zofire straps R9 against the wall. "You know what, I'm gonna fix it right away." she says to R9. Zofire regrets damaging the ship and quickly works on the wires that were messed up. She figures out which wire should be connected and pulls some spare wires out of one of the pockets on her belt. She quickly connects them quickly. "That should do it. After all, I did built my own ship." Zofire mends the wires. "Check if it works now." she shouts to Milo.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ekire watches Zofire fix the wires. He then walked over to Milo.

"I disagree with Kate's report. Unless Tepe can get to the back to the ship and back to his cell in less than a minute, he's innocent." He whispered. He pointed to his wristchrono (watch), which helped him tell how long he had been unconcious in certain situations.

The Gundark was in another part of the galaxy, well out of the known regions of space. Dooru had mapped this region out and this held the coordinates of his last known location. They were close. Everyone was on the bridge now, save for Tepe and Shady. Kate was flying the ship, Milo and Ekire stood apart from the rest.

Milo nodded to Ekire and agreed out of Zofire's earshot range, "Yeah, I was suggesting he planted a bomb before you captured him but it would appear we have another suspect. Kate shoulda been able to fix that first. Afterall, she is the chief mechanic onboard. Keep your eye on Zofire. I didn't trust her much but I'm doubting her word more and more...."

Zofire gets up from where she is at and sits next to R9. While sitting, she notices Jokemaster glazing her way many times, but ignored him. She pushes a small button of her forearm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the docking bay of the cantina, many thieves try to get to Zofire's Slave II, but were shocked once they touched it. "Damn it" one thief said to another. All of a sudden, ship starts it's engines up. "What the?" the other thief said. Moments later the force field diminishes and the Slave II blasts to space.

Milo looks Zofire's way and sees her look away when he tries to make eye contact with her. He nods to Ekire, "OK. I suppose that's all we can do right now. We're near our objective so if she pulls anything, we can just leave her on the planet to die."

He looks to the star map Kate had made and informs everyone, "Alright, we're nearing the last known coordinates of Mathyu Dooru's ship. We'll be there in another four and a half hours so I suggest you get some rest. I've been running scans on long range sensors since we got in this sector and it appears it is uninhabited and very hospitable. Prepare for a bit of hiking and digging. Dooru's ship is buried in the surface some ways down, not sure how far yet. We'll need to tunnel through the ground to an entrance and then deal with the ghost crew if you believe in that sorta thing before we get to the cargo hold."

Zofire unstraps R9 and goes to one of the rooms the is unoccupied. R9 quickly follows her. Once in the room Zofire presses a button to slide the door to the entrance of the room down. She whispers to R9, "Stay guard R9, I don't trust these people."

Zofire places a pistol underneath her pillow. She then takes off her armor and sets it aside next to her. Zofire rests on top of the bed face up and places her hands underneath the pillow. She grabs the gun with her right hand just in case.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Slave II continues to journey thru space. It follows the signal that is given off by Zofire's armor and blasts into hyperspace.

Archived