Home

How smart are YOU?

tFighterPilot

I don't belive that this test would measure intelligence really. I, for one, no more science then anything else. I didn't see anything about science on the test. That's why an average of scientists score as high as i did (127). I could get a low score (40, cough cough :D ) because i don't have math or literature skills, but i could still be intelligent in other fields.

No matter how accurate this test may claim to be, it isn't accurate.

Congratulations, Orca!

Your IQ score is 111

w00t.

But thats not all...

According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior.

Word Warrior?

oh boy oh boy...:D

Eggie said...

It really depends. You could be Knowledge smart, creative, imaginitive, inventive, or whatever.

true.

I could beat a person with 170(exsist?) at chess if he doesn't know how to play. Or if he's stoned...:eyeraise:

Thats why the SATS are morally deformed. A kid on Long Island (well, he's a teacher now) got a 100 on the SAT, took it again and scored a 1000. The SAT people accused him of cheating (if its an IQ test, how did he get 1000?). The kid won in court.

I believe there is no such thing as IQ...the end...

la la la...ooo, electrical wires! *bite*

What I want to clarify is that a proper IQ test, as administred by a psychiatrist/psychologist for example would be tailored to the various factors I mentioend above. The reason many are getting OK scores is that this test is very general, and actually aimed at kids(if youve noticed the marketing associated with it it is directed at teachers and the like.....)

MTFBWYA

Archived