Home

How smart are YOU?

tFighterPilot

Uh.

This test is crap, me says.

You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Bill Gates? What the hell?

Just went through and did it for craps a second time.

Your IQ score is 75

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Classic IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on of those questions, which reveals the way your brain processes information.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Inventive Inquisitor.

You have the unusual distinction of being equally good at math and verbal skills. This means you are a creative thinker and are uniquely good at teaching others through experiences. You are also a great improviser and very good at handling change.

I don't know where they got the good at verbal skills or math part. I purposely answered all of the math and verbal wrong. Yes... I'm borderline retarded, but I've inventive, goddamn!

That IQ test is a a gimmick.

Tests must be tailored to your age and education level, even your cultural background. To get a valid IQ, most counsellors and psychologists can administer them, and of course psychiatrists too, if you can afford that :)

Standardised IQ tests are actually developed according to APA(American Psychiatric Assoc) guidelines, and with this there is extensiv associatede literature about "What an IQ score actually means" As many who have followed that link will find out, it eventually gets to a bit where it asks you to BUY their magnificent program......as I said, a gimmick...

MTFBWYA

I did give it a go and got 128, something about being a Visionary Philosopher, ho hum......

Crow, you got 40 !

...dont get your feathers in a flurry, as I mentioned above, get a proper test done, according to your age etc. I'm quite certain that you'd get over 40 !

MTFBWYA

How can you get 40 in such an easy IQ test :confused:

127 and

tFighterPilot, you are a Precision Processor.

This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet.

I hate math :(

Your IQ score is 124

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician.

This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

124. I've no idea how I got that. And what the hell is a Visual Mathematician?

I suppose it's right in a way, I find the pattern stuff easy, but I suck at maths.

Originally posted by Datheus

Uh.

This test is crap, me says.

Bill Gates? What the hell?

Just went through and did it for craps a second time.

I don't know where they got the good at verbal skills or math part. I purposely answered all of the math and verbal wrong. Yes... I'm borderline retarded, but I've inventive, goddamn!

I agree I hate these test why did I open this thread o well. Takes test anyway but to embarrased to show results.

No, I took it twice. The second time I purposely was aiming for crap. I didn't even read the questions (for the most part) and got a 75...

I got a 135 the first time. It probably just gives you a number based on your precentage. No "complicated scientific" formula involved... If it's just a raw percentage, then it'd be fairly easy to get a 40. A good deal of the math is above Algebra I and you'd need a (relatively) extended vocabulary on the English questions.

I don't even know why we're talking about this, it's an ad...

Originally posted by Alegis Gensan

oh well i wont bother taking this test since it evolves english language questions..if it were only maths i'd do it

See that word next to Location in my profile? It says Israel, thus english is not my native language either, if it was, I would've probably get some better score.

Originally posted by Egg Destroyer

40 Means you can barely move , or communicate. You need an IQ of 10 to open a door.

If an IQ test says you can barely move or communicate, don't believe it, 'cause it you could barely move or communicate, you woldn't be able to take the test in the first place...

Archived