Home

New JA+ Mod beta 1.7B

slider

Originally posted by razorace

What did you change?

i change the HIT detection in MP style because by default, the saber can cross through body without damaging...

now it is very good for me....

go to play on my linux server, will see it by yourselfs....

the default damages in MP style are close to the Sp style damages (basejkA sytle damage) except for several attack like the red stances which is like JK2 game...

the entire mp damages management is more like JK2 was....and it is completly configurable via damages cvar

the SP style damage management is based on level force attribution during the attack... and this level of force is converted in damages... (it is a very summary but it gives the genaral way it works)

Originally posted by zERoCooL2479

LOL...the kid never learns.

how old are you Chosenone to speak like that to me????

you are perhaps older than me but does it give you the right to think you are better than me?

If you have different point fo view than me does it give you the right to say ....."LOL...the kid never learns" .....

I have myself a different point of view as yours....

does i insult you or do as i was superior to you?

you seems such a pretancious guy....who think he is much better than others

Originally posted by Master William

Is Matrix Unplugged released yet?

Oh and slider, please just remove SLAY, SLAP, and BREAKARM. It's very annoying. I usually use amprotect to protect myself from hackslash-happy people, and amteleport, well... We use it to get faster to a place, especially when we play huge SP maps. I think admins should use their brains too, disable abuseable commands. I mean, you can.

breakarm is removed in my personal beta

always the same, whenever a modder posts improvements and all, instead of suggestions or bugs; "Admin mods= gay!!" "my mod is the superiority, join me and together we will rule the galaxy" "ive been abused once!"... they heard this at least a thousand friggin times I think. And yes, every command can be abused, just like 1.03, change somethign and it gets abused. (make something a bit stronger...). I highly suggest you take these comments to one of the dozen discussion threads (plenty of choice, "which is best mod";"abuse threads";"honor threads"...)

Originally posted by Master William

My saber goes through people in 1.7, it's all bugged up with the sabers... Is it fixed in 1.7b?

of course it is what i just said

come to see on ly personal server to see it by yourselfs

66.98.211.133:29070

I know that you wouldn't put those commands in, Slider, but, I just thought it was entertaining to see what people are requesting. :p

But notice something, the people who are requesting admin cheats for admin mods are posting on YOUR forums. Doesn't that tell you something? People are turning to YOU to forfill their admin abuse needs.

Originally posted by vS:Mr.Joshua

Admin mods = death of JK series.

Unless they make another astounding game. (on a completely different engine of course) Then people will just play the game.

Originally posted by TK-8252

Slider has said, so many times that the kiss emote is impossible. Raven Software removed the animation in Jedi Academy (Thank god!) and it cannot be put in. Yet these kids just can't understand this. They need to go back to Jedi Outcast if they want to use their gay kiss emote.

Yeah, it was from the scene in the Doomgiver (I think). Good that it's gone though. I was disturbed at the sight of Kyle kissing Trandoshans and Rodians.

Originally posted by Slider744

breakarm is removed in my personal beta

Come on, just a little more, come on...

i never said i will code all the cheat cmd that immature people ask me to do

But those are the people you're making the "mod" for.

But those are the people you're making the "mod" for.

They may be a part of the community that uses JA+, but they're not the only ones, believe me. Smart people just disable the use of SLAP, SLAY, and whatever else, and simply set the server up, and it'll be like playing "Xmod" and all other mods that you seem to enjoy, that still have abuseable commands.

how old are you Chosenone to speak like that to me????

you are perhaps older than me but does it give you the right to think you are better than me?

If you have different point fo view than me does it give you the right to say ....."LOL...the kid never learns" .....

I have myself a different point of view as yours....

does i insult you or do as i was superior to you?

you seems such a pretancious guy....who think he is much better than others

I'm not trying to talk down to you. What I mean by "you never learn" is that if you give admins the option of having those abusable commands, 9 time out of 10 they will use them. If you simply don't give them the option. You will have a less abusive mod, and everyone can have their jolly 'ol way. You dig?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived