Home

Should the Wookiees be in SWGB2?

Darth Windu

Which civs would you prefer in SWGB2?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which civs would you prefer in SWGB2?

• Naboo & Wookiees
    • Royal Naboo & Gungans
    • Other (specify)

Hi everyone. Just thinking about civs. As you should know, the list of civs in my template is as such

- Confederacy of Independant Systems

- Galactic Empire

- Galactic Republic

- Hutt Cartel

- Rebel Alliance

- Naboo Coalition

- Trade Federation

- Wookiees

with the Yyuzhan Vong being a bonus civ, only becoming available after completing the single-player campaigns on the hardest difficulty. They would then be available for multi-player and 'Conquer the Galaxy'.

What im wondering, is would you prefer

- Royal Naboo

- Gungans

with the Wookiees as a minor, unplayable civ

or

- Naboo (Royal Naboo + Gungans)

- Wookiees

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if I had to choose between those two options I'd prefer to have the Naboo and the Gungans as separate and leave the Wookiees out. However, I'd much prefer to have all three (Wookiees, Naboo and Gungans) and drop the Hutt Cartel. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you won't see the Hutt Cartel on a battleground. Their wars are waged in secret through underhanded means, not with two armies lined up on opposite sides of a grassy plain.

Vostok - and as i've said before, Jabba and his minions play an important part in the SW saga, and i think it's important to have a civ that represents Tatooine and the underworld. As compared to SWGB, this civ would also add more variety, both in terms of gameplay and visuals.

• 4 weeks later...

You guys are all f***ing high.

You talk about removing wookiees due to lack of canon items.

The Vong are ENTIRELY EU! They won't be in the next game! Get over it!

I pardon your ignorance because most of you are too young to realize no one knows who the hell they are, and that they aren't marketable because of that.

Then Windu claims a victory in his poll... when EIGHT people voted! :lol: What a character. I wonder what the name of his little world is. Because it sure as hell isn't this one. I swear I think the kid lives in his room and never goes outside his door. No clue. No grasp of reality.

Archived