Home

Wow, what an amazing staffer (Kiddy).

MetalJaden

Man, I just saw everyone, including myself, get owned by some staffer named BillyTheKiddy. He said to just call him Kiddy though. I asked a bit about him, said he's been Padawan Kiddy before, and fairy kiddy or something like dat'. I dunno, but man, he was just so amazing I had to tell everyone. Best player I've ever seen on JKA. Anyone else ever played him?

It's possible he's the computer program I've been testing, I want to see if there is such a thing as an "Unbeatable" npc by it's skill, not with things like god/undying/ect...

the beta worked well, and now I'm sending him to a few of my friends, and we're testing him by logging him into certain servers.

The player controlls the speech, but the progrm actually plays the game.

Originally posted by AIVAS

It's possible he's the computer program I've been testing, I want to see if there is such a thing as an "Unbeatable" npc by it's skill, not with things like god/undying/ect...

the beta worked well, and now I'm sending him to a few of my friends, and we're testing him by logging him into certain servers.

I really doubt that. His style did not look programmed. I'm sure it was him playing.

another thing that sucks but also something that rpthehotrod and i have proven is that staff vs staff is completely random. some duels a hit will be scored as a hit and others you will actually see the saber pass right through you and miss completely. it's totally messed up. other great staff players that i know are rpthehotrod, lord^gon :-)

Originally posted by AIVAS

Interesting, have you altered the code or just changed the npc files?

Archived